a little help please

Fellow cobatants I recently moved to Fargo ND and am having no luck at finding a team. It is starting to get frustrating I have sent emails and pm's what does a guy have to do?

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Fellow cobatants I recently moved to Fargo ND and am having no luck at finding a team. It is starting to get frustrating I have sent emails and pm's what does a guy have to do?

Leagues start next week but lemme see what I can do. I got some friends down there. What level/positions do you play? Can you run? Do you drink beer?

PM me if you want instead of answering here.

I play mostly outfield but can play infield and pitch. Can I run and drink beer I am from wisconsin. And yes I can run quite well actually. Any help would be appreciated!

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans

Damn Fargo ya say..................
Did they get paved roads up there yet?

:rolleyes:

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
I play mostly outfield but can play infield and pitch. Can I run and drink beer I am from wisconsin. And yes I can run quite well actually. Any help would be appreciated!
Is this something that you can do at the same time without spilling?

If so can you post a vid of you running the bases, but with root beer. I think I can do it with a Capri sun but I am scared I will scratch the top of my mouth with that little straw.

Gathman_4

Call me Nighthawk
Welcome to the ND... Yes the roads are paved oilslick. Sorry I can't help you with a team I gotz no connects in Fargo.

went to watch some ball today. It was nice 65 took the kids out to play. couldn't find a team though doesn't look good for thid year.