A new Vision, huh?

4xtra

Player/Coach
TWMcoy can give you some input on this bat better than anyone else.
From what I understand, last years model was super hot but has NO durability.

DColeman28

TWMcoy can give you some input on this bat better than anyone else.
From what I understand, last years model was super hot but has NO durability.

Not sure about the durability issue. I have a vizion with at least 600 hits on it and haven't seen any signs of issues or slowing down.

4xtra

Player/Coach
Not sure about the durability issue. I have a vizion with at least 600 hits on it and haven't seen any signs of issues or slowing down.
I believe it, I had the Vizion on my radar wish list but I didnt pull the trigger.
I actually like the S.ONE.
Had or have the 13/14/15CL22 (all are S.ONE) and they were all nice

jlee

We swung them this last weekend up here in WA. Lot of Demarini advisory guys in the PNW.

Nautalai (pronounced Not a lie) - Has composite handle (same as the juggy). Not really sure what the barrel was based off. It definitely wasn't another Juggy. Seemed like more like a KTR or 2016 CL22 barrel. Should have taken photos. Nice black and red color scheme, they look slick.

jlee

So what's the gimmick? Could you change endload or something?

Based off the first vizion You could add different ELs or modify it to make it balanced. The structure of its unique.

With the 1 oz knob you would get the EL feel with the bat.
With the 2 oz knob you would counter act the EL and get more of a balance.

I will note they add a pamphlet in the box describing which end cap and knob you should get to get the desired swing weight.

I tried using the 1 oz knob with 30 oz end cap and thing was a sledge hammer.

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
White Vizion up on Demarini's website for only $229. When you click on it you get an error . Wonder why it's at that price? Middle tier bat line now?

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Based off the first vizion You could add different ELs or modify it to make it balanced. The structure of its unique.

With the 1 oz knob you would get the EL feel with the bat.
With the 2 oz knob you would counter act the EL and get more of a balance.

I will note they add a pamphlet in the box describing which end cap and knob you should get to get the desired swing weight.

I tried using the 1 oz knob with 30 oz end cap and thing was a sledge hammer.

Yep, 2 oz knob with 3.9 endcap weighed 30 and swung balanced

1 oz knob with 3.9 endcap felt likes sledge and makes ball go far

Darb

Addicted to Softballfans
White Vizion up on Demarini's website for only $229. When you click on it you get an error . Wonder why it's at that price? Middle tier bat line now?
Good call. Looks like the prices changed, but still no redirect set up.

Party mafia

We swung them this last weekend up here in WA. Lot of Demarini advisory guys in the PNW.

Nautalai (pronounced Not a lie) - Has composite handle (same as the juggy). Not really sure what the barrel was based off. It definitely wasn't another Juggy. Seemed like more like a KTR or 2016 CL22 barrel. Should have taken photos. Nice black and red color scheme, they look slick.
so Not A lie bat has the paint similar to the OG malice from A3.

CootersTowing

pacific northwest south of the 49th
I’m curious if the original caps fit this one.

nope. from demarini.com

Interchangeable cap inserts included with the 2018 VIZION (WTDXVZA-17) are the only cap inserts designed to work with the 2018 VIZION (WTDXVZA-17). Cap inserts manufactured for the 2015 VIZION (WTDXVZU-15) will damage the 2018 VIZION (WTDXVZA-17), and they are not certified for the 2018 VIZION (WTDXVZA-17). Please call DeMarini Customer Service with questions: 1-800-800-9932

bird25

34/30 Club #25
nope. from demarini.com

Interchangeable cap inserts included with the 2018 VIZION (WTDXVZA-17) are the only cap inserts designed to work with the 2018 VIZION (WTDXVZA-17). Cap inserts manufactured for the 2015 VIZION (WTDXVZU-15) will damage the 2018 VIZION (WTDXVZA-17), and they are not certified for the 2018 VIZION (WTDXVZA-17). Please call DeMarini Customer Service with questions: 1-800-800-9932

Thanks very much. Pretty much thinking they wer my tested with the heavy cap, so it would be certified at the higher weight

Have to see the cap in person since they look the same in pictures