A.S.S. hints.....

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
Someone on the west coast will be shipping a package to someone on the east coast on Monday......

...to someone who has kids....

Last edited:

srf1021

Addicted to Softballfans
A package was shipped priority mail to a board mbr who I have received something from in the last week... Who could it be???

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
shipping to a state where some guy raises packs of wolves...and some other guy walked across a freshly tarred roof...or something like that.

eddieq

The Great and Powerful Q
I have no more hints to add except to say that a package left West Chester, PA on its way north today.

Piffd

My package is out for delivery today to a place where this image is relevant.

bo-jackson-tecmo-bowl1.jpg

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
OK, so I've been sick and didn't get my gift out until today. Somebody out there will receive something via USPS Priority Mail on Friday...

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
OK, so I've been sick and didn't get my gift out until today. Somebody out there will receive something via USPS Priority Mail on Friday...

YOU ARE A JACKIE LOL!!!! Even though it probably isn't me, I am still blaming you because you have the only hint that pertains to me haha!

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
One of you Heels is going to get a brick busting fun pack tomorrow. I just found a receipt that was supposed to be in the box. If I sent something you already have let me know and I'll mail the receipt.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
One of you Heels is going to get a brick busting fun pack tomorrow. I just found a receipt that was supposed to be in the box. If I sent something you already have let me know and I'll mail the receipt.

L O L !!!!!!!!!!!

Great hint.