a weekend u can now look back @ and laugh

Thunder#24

Part Time Player
1- the umps (Stunk this weekend) 1 guy, i dont know that rule dont ask me. lol
2- Platt sprayed my jacket with a sh*t spray and walk'd around for 45 min looking at my sneaks as if i stepped in it..haha..Glad 1 of your teammates got u back and put what ever they did all over your truck
3- The little ump telling Jeff "u keep it up and your outta here" and in respond Jeff saying if i go im taking u with me and throwing u in that creek over there..lmao
4-Delagdo Telling a guy in a heated argument this game is secondary (u can figure out what he meant)- king of the 1 liners all weekend
5- Porto try'ing to protect our pitcher when he thought he saw a ground hog in front of the mound and almost hit it while try'in to throw someone out stealing second.
6- Cant forget Willy going after a line drive where he attempted to dive. looked more like he ran out of gas after 4 steps and just fell.
7- Billy making a great play @ 3rd from his knee's, with a Turtle running to first, from his knee's decided to throw it out of the complex.
Overal - 2nd place in the ISA Worlds
#1 as far as having fun with alot of laughs

TH#2

Addicted to Softballfans
Billy said he was looking at the lady wearing the very short pants, walking the dog.. U had to be there..

kodiak17

Addicted to Softballfans
i did not spray anybody it was robbie cakes as far as delgado goes he is the king at one liners

Thunder#24

Part Time Player
it was..i thought we were cool. and now when someone ask if that guy is really a fruitcake ,im not lying for u know more..

dude1965

Manager
so it was a spray ? i thought # 24 really **** has pants. lol than again one of his teammates told me , he always smells like that