A2000 - yp66

ejpaz

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone else have these model and do they all play this big?

Just picked this up cause I wanted something for infield and the ELO-B is just a little to big. The KP92 is actually the size I like for infield, but feels weird with the hand stall being so narrow.

I got this one because it was stamped 12 1/2, like the KP92, but and it ended up being both longer and wider then my ELO-B.

I actually really like the glove, it is much lighter then the ELO-B, and the hand stall is wide. It is not as wide as the 1799 I had, but it is similar.

IMG_1215_zpsfc316f6a.jpg

IMG_1218_zps7d47a564.jpg

IMG_1221_zpsa9798709.jpg

IMG_1219_zps9a15069f.jpg

Jen_16

Coach
YP66 is just a YBG renamed. It's stamped 12.75 but Wilson runs long so each of mine have measured and played every bit of 13".

Mine is marked 12.5 I've never seen one marker 12.75 but they do play long and narrow. I think it's the way your measuring them that makes the y measure longer than the elo

ejpaz

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the help. I was just wondering if they all play big or did I get anomoly. I do really like it, but was actually hoping for a little more true to size. Mine is also marked at 12 1/2 and if I measure on the other side of the heel it is right at 12.75 just which is the same as the ELO

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Measuring should go straight to the heel to avoid variation due to angle (see below). So looking at your pics above, I bet 12.5" is about what I'd get. It seems that every Rawlings and Wilson I measure come in 1/4"-3/8" shorter than listed.

303measure_zps65804a70.jpg

ejpaz

Addicted to Softballfans
Measuring should go straight to the heel to avoid variation due to angle (see below). So looking at your pics above, I bet 12.5" is about what I'd get. It seems that every Rawlings and Wilson I measure come in 1/4"-3/8" shorter than listed.

OK, thanks that does make a difference on this glove. Always done it the other way and now I know.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
The beat way to measure is when all the laces are off and you can lay the chassis flat. Then you can really lay the tape measure straight along the index finger to the heel. But if you measure as in the pic of the 303 above, you will get a measurement that is within 1/16".

ejpaz

Addicted to Softballfans
Have you looked into the JH32?

I heard they are the same as the kp92, which is why I never went with one. I really like the kp92 my son has. In fact I bought if for me, but it is just to tight and narrow on my hand so I ended up giving to him for school ball.

I will end up keeping this glove, I do like it a lot, I was jus surprised how big it is when it is marked as a 12 1/2. If I do buy another glove I may end up going down to a 12" or 12 1/4.

Bilal

Anyone else have these model and do they all play this big?

Just picked this up cause I wanted something for infield and the ELO-B is just a little to big. The KP92 is actually the size I like for infield, but feels weird with the hand stall being so narrow.

I got this one because it was stamped 12 1/2, like the KP92, but and it ended up being both longer and wider then my ELO-B.

I actually really like the glove, it is much lighter then the ELO-B, and the hand stall is wide. It is not as wide as the 1799 I had, but it is similar.
:mod::mod::cool::cool::repost: