Adidas Melee 2 Senior Slowpitch Softball Bat Has Arrived

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
We have these in balanced and endloaded. PM for shipped price on these sick sticks!!

laramie55

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Chad, Laramie55 again, now shifting gears from my questions to you on my hardball glove to this softball bat. I had the original Melee in a 28oz EL that may have produced my longest drive@ 380 ( the only one that may've topped it landed in deep water which was 350 at the shore) so, yeah, I'm interested. I love a strong endloading which the original had (i'm using a Big Cat which has the 1oz Supermax load but I wish they made a senior bat with the 1.5oz Ultramax load...)
How does the loading feel to you?
Thanks Chad, you're a good guy.
Lar

Phil Stevens

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Chad, Laramie55 again, now shifting gears from my questions to you on my hardball glove to this softball bat. I had the original Melee in a 28oz EL that may have produced my longest drive@ 380 ( the only one that may've topped it landed in deep water which was 350 at the shore) so, yeah, I'm interested. I love a strong endloading which the original had (i'm using a Big Cat which has the 1oz Supermax load but I wish they made a senior bat with the 1.5oz Ultramax load...)
How does the loading feel to you?
Thanks Chad, you're a good guy.
Lar

I just broke a 26oz.Macenko 2016 with 1000 swings on it. I was hitting it in the 350' range. I put down the broken bat and started swinging the Addidas Melee and within 50 or 60 swings I topped that with a 350' to 360' shot. I was going to buy another Big Cat, but now I'm not so sure. The Melee seems to swing smoother. I'm 67 and weigh 160 pounds.