Adrian Peterson arrested

Monstar25

Addicted to Softballfans
Apparently the police were helping the bar close down by making everyone leave. He went back to the bar and asked for a water, where then a cop jumped on his back, and I guess he resisted?

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer
There's prolly more to it.

Off duty cops doing security for a club. In other words, police officers paid to work as bouncers to abuse their legal powers for the benefit of the club. I don't think AP has ever been arrested before. Maybe AP got what he deserved or maybe the cop needs to be fired. Have to see how it plays out.

I am #23

yakub
Uko49.jpg

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...
No heart.

I'm not surprised a cop not only ran him down but tackled him.

It was more than one... I knew you would say something about no heart, lol

Apparently, having no heart in Texas is a crime

Gateway Man

Addicted to Softballfans
Apparently, Dion Lewis of the Eagles has nothing better to do in the offseason but beat on hotel windows and pull fire alarms. Must have hung out with Andy Reid's boys for a while.

3XC

Big Truss
That tie and suit clash, and I can only see 64 colors like a VGA monitor, and even still, that dude looks retarded.

BombDroppa

Addicted to Softballfans
I find it hard to believe this story as told. I think if AP actually resisted arrest there would have been a little more damage done. I dont think 1, or even 3 fatazz cops could have subdued him without taking a lick if he was actually resisting.

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer
I find it hard to believe this story as told. I think if AP actually resisted arrest there would have been a little more damage done. I dont think 1, or even 3 fatazz cops could have subdued him without taking a lick if he was actually resisting.

I talked to a news guy. He said the club owner who has made up a bunch of different stories wasn't even at the club as he claims he was. A bunch of witnesses claim that a cop was causing trouble and harassing more then just AP and his crew. Nobody recalls AP being intoxicated.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
It would take at least 6 cops, a taze, and a pepper spray to stop Adrian if he was resisting. This has to be at least part BS, Im not a Vikings fan, but he doesnt seem like that type of guy.

3XC

Big Truss
Turn the thermostat down to 64, he'll take himself out of the game.

Dude is the biggest ***** in the NFL.