Advice on pants

Blackpearl34

Addicted to Softballfans
So I nirmally wear shorts, but I wanna get a pair of pants cuz it's getting pretty damn cold soon. I don't wanna spend 60+ on a pair of expensive pants. Question is what is a good quality pair of pants for decent price?

Also wouldn't mind something with stirrups or heel hooks.

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
Check out the Other Equipment section here on SBF: http://forums.softballfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9 . You can pick up stuff like this for a good deal and see which brand you like best. If you dont like a particular pair, you know a good place to get rid of them :thumb: I like Boombah's pants and I always order at least one size larger than what I wear in jeans.

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
So I nirmally wear shorts, but I wanna get a pair of pants cuz it's getting pretty damn cold soon. I don't wanna spend 60+ on a pair of expensive pants. Question is what is a good quality pair of pants for decent price?

Also wouldn't mind something with stirrups or heel hooks.

do guys wear stirrups or heel hooks in softball?

goro25

Sin Vergüenza
Yea, TYJA has some on sale for $10 right now...of course shipping more than doubles the price, but still not bad. I really like the TYJA pants that I own.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
We have Combat Custom Stock Pants that are pretty good quality. $22 shipped have quite a few colors as well.

Dallusglockin

BP All-Star
We have Combat Custom Stock Pants that are pretty good quality. $22 shipped have quite a few colors as well.

How do they compare to the RPN Black Label Pants? If they're comparable I'm going to pick up a few pairs from SBF for sure! Hard to spend 3x as much for pants.