AFA Worlds in Vegas Nov1-3

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
Anybody going this year? Was a decent turnout in E last year but upper divisions was pretty weak.

Craig #7

Middle's Closed
I played in AFA, WSL, AWS Worlds last year. There was a team in E for the AFA Worlds that straight up smashed. They use crappy fields. WSL was a good tourney with using Arroyo and Russel Road fields and great teams. AWS had a big turn out in E but only 15 or so for D. They used Shadow Rock for D and Arroyo for E.

All are good tournaments because of them being Worlds, but I had the most fun in WSL. Better umpires, fields, balls.

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
I must have been lucky but I've never been on the ****ty fields for AFA. And the balls are always good enough to easily hit inning enders. There are always a few stacked teams in AFA. Played against quite a few conference players playing in D

batting4th

Addicted to Softballfans
I will be out there for this. First time for this association. I hear they are providing bats which I like:)

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Why do they think that they need to start on Fri? I ****ing can't get there until late Fri night.

bigpunisher

Addicted to Softballfans
Im bringing my team from az, we played the last 2 years and had a blast. Fields were kinda ****, but joey does a good job. For those who played A&V and AFA which is better? competition? fields?

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
Us too. Never had fri games before and now they kinda just spring it on us last minute. Already had work and flight arrangements made. Oh well maybe only some will play Friday.

janaya

Addicted to Softballfans
whats up Todd!! what fields will you guys be using? will be out there for rings again. whats your game scedules like maybe you can play with us for a game or two..

toddjohan

Addicted to Softballfans
whats up Todd!! what fields will you guys be using? will be out there for rings again. whats your game scedules like maybe you can play with us for a game or two..

Not sure what game times will be yet. I'll let you know asap. Would be fun to link up out there either way! !