Aftermath Shipment

ktown808

The Unknowns
Did anyone waiting for the order to come in receive their Aftermath? I know expected date was 7/1 but no update yet.

leadoffbatter

Addicted to Softballfans
waiting on one also...looking forward to hitting with it... probably won't get this til next week...being the 4th of July?

Chico_O

Bat Addict
I just called the SBF store, and they are still not in, and haven't heard word of when they may get any in- my guess would be, we wont hear anything til next week... sigh.

ktown808

The Unknowns
Ordered mine June 18 and no word yet.

The bat is still on the site with all weights available so I'm wondering how it will all turn out.

sh29

I ordered a 27 oz. on 6/11 - it delivered on 6/22.

I ordered a 26 oz. on 6/14 - with no word on that one as of yet.

ktown808

The Unknowns
Coach said that they have a massive order expected but unsure exactly when cause there's no tracking from Demarini as they just send.

sh29

I'm not worried in the least, but it seemed like you were - so I just responded with what I knew.

Chico_O

Bat Addict
I called the store today- I had 2 26's on order, 1 is in, the other isnt, and they are waiting to ship both of them at the same time.
Apparently the store said there is another shipment, but like Ktown said, its not known when it will arrive.

I asked them to change my 2nd 26 to a 27 and see if they could at least send me the 1 26- they never called me back as they said they would to check if that was possible, so Im going to guess that means no?

JC25

Yes, I am fat
How does the warranty work with this? Does it go by when I bought it or when the bat is actually shipped? I've never really paid attention in the past since all the bats I've ordered in the past have shipped within a couple days at the most.