Aftermath

natedd

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine seems to be way hotter than my j3a. Seems to be a good 10-20ft more distance from the aftermath. Both got vertical cracks in 50 swings. J3a has 500ish hits and aftermath 250 or so.

natedd

Addicted to Softballfans
All have gotten vertical cracks in under 100 swings. Unfortunately my mother in law was babysitting and grabbed my pants that had the receipts in pocket and washed them. Can't return them now.

Lord7

Banned User
Call up sbf or wherever u bought them from and they will give u a new receipt. Sbf will at least BC they rock.

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
Quit hitting rocks.... I hit almost exclusively evil bp 52s. Bout 750 hits on my AM, it's spitting flames and only has one lil paint crack. Folks have $1000+ in bats but wanna use balls that they found in a ditch from last weeks tourney. It's like getting a $80k audi and just putting 87 octane in it.

Not saying u do it man, just venting.

Last edited:

natedd

Addicted to Softballfans
Quit hitting rocks.... I hit almost exclusively evil bp 52s. Bout 750 hits on my AM, it's spitting flames and only has one lil paint crack. Folks have $1000+ in bats but wanna use balls that they found in a ditch from last weeks tourney. It's like getting a $80k and just putting 87 octane in it.

Not saying u do it man, just venting.
I am hitting some beat up 44/375 thunders that my league uses. Balls from last season.

JP667

Addicted to Softballfans
Not to highjack thread. Do the 26oz. AM have durability issues? Thinking about picking up a AM or Mercy.

natedd

Addicted to Softballfans
Not to highjack thread. Do the 26oz. AM have durability issues? Thinking about picking up a AM or Mercy.

Mine has a lil shark tooth crack and a vertical crack. Been there since 50 hits or so and at 300+ hits now. hot as hell! Seems hit or miss on durability.