All aboard the Green Baynd Wagon.

3XC

Big Truss
Trip, I'd give you a solid 4.5 on the analysis of my band waggoning.

Sweet, if I average a 4.5 on all of my essays and get a MBE score anywhere close to the mean I will pass.

Step 1 - pass bar
Step 2 - make monies
Step 3 - buy 8 wheeled converted Top Kick truck with confederate flag graphics
Step 4 - ????
Step 5 - eternal happiness

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer
I don't know. If they like watching Green Bay because Rodgers is fun to watch, then hey. No problems. The team is fun to watch even though I want them to lose every game when my Vikings are in playoff contention :D. If they like them because they won the super bowl and were undefeated.....they obviously have some kind of mental disorder. Gotta luv the guys who change teams year in and year out so "their" team is in the Super Bowl every year. :rolleyes::rolleyes: *cough, cough* ...."losers" ..... *cough, cough*

3XC

Big Truss
Says the Cowboys fan

From Colorado

Who started watching football between 1992 and 1995.

3XC

Big Truss
Cowboys fans that are not from Dallas started watching football between 1992 and 1996.

Patriots fans that are not from New England started watching football between 2001 and 2007.

Steelers fans that are not from Pittsburgh need to start watching football.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cowboys were all over the tv in the 70s. That is the main reason I hate them. Every week it was summerall and whoever talking flex defense hollywood henderson billy joe dupree or cowboy whatever. And then when madden hits the booth I thought we would get a breath of fresh air since he was a raider, but no he was a worse dallas homer than all the rest.

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...
cowboys fans that are not from dallas started watching football between 1992 and 1996.

Patriots fans that are not from new england started watching football between 2001 and 2007.

Steelers fans that are not from pittsburgh need to start watching football.

6 .

JDouglass

Addicted to Softballfans
Sweet, if I average a 4.5 on all of my essays and get a MBE score anywhere close to the mean I will pass.

Step 1 - pass bar
Step 2 - make monies
Step 3 - buy 8 wheeled converted Top Kick truck with confederate flag graphics
Step 4 - ????
Step 5 - eternal happiness

Here's a bit of advice from someone who scored in the 95th percentile on the MBE, "You gonna fail."

JDouglass

Addicted to Softballfans
Sure you did pal. Sure you did.

Probably the only thing that saved me. I'm sure my essays were aweful.

If you need any extra multi-state review materials, I still have my old Bar-Bri crap from 5 years ago you can have if you want. Just shoot me a PM.

3XC

Big Truss
I got plenty of study materials, but I appreciate the offer.

I'm taking a study break right now actually. Eating my grilled cheese and watching my kid play the ABBA version of Just Dance. She doesn't have to go back to school until January 3rd.

There was something in the air that night, the stars so bright, Fernando.