All BBJ wants for Christmas is his two front teeth...

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Such epicness.

You should have started the thread with

"Must send pm to post here"

You would be surprised how many pm's you would have gotten.

potts213

Manager
POW right in the kisser!

Edit.. Just noticed that this is post #777 I need a lottery ticket!

Last edited:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Such epicness.

You should have started the thread with

"Must send pm to post here"

You would be surprised how many pm's you would have gotten.
PM for password to thread.
oh NOW its ok for that joke?
2 weeks later, yes. While I'm still sitting in the ER, no.
He was a little sensitive at first. The pain has went away though. :D
My vag is healing up nicely.
POW right in the kisser!

Edit.. Just noticed that this is post #777 I need a lottery ticket!
Don't post again til you have a ticket!

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
:rolleyes: Moment of the day. A student gets caught cheating in my class. I emailed their parent.

Fast forward a week later, the same student failed a quiz. The parent says "You need to be more available for my child". :rolleyes:

Spend 50% more time working (not working on cheating) and it'll become easier.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
P.S. Caught the same student today using an app that will work out the problem for you. Learn to cheat and not get caught. Geez!

Randolph31

Addicted to Softballfans
:rolleyes: Moment of the day. A student gets caught cheating in my class. I emailed their parent.

Fast forward a week later, the same student failed a quiz. The parent says "You need to be more available for my child". :rolleyes:

Spend 50% more time working (not working on cheating) and it'll become easier.

P.S. Caught the same student today using an app that will work out the problem for you. Learn to cheat and not get caught. Geez!

Yes. Because this is your fault.

Clearly you need to sacrifice more of your time, avoid family, friends, and a social life, to instill values, morals and a work ethic in this one student. Obviously his parents are too busy.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
$603 later 1 tooth has been saved. Surgery Dec 11 to remove broken tooth and get a temporary denture. Yayyyyyy.

May be EH duties for me for quite a while. Dentist said I'm looking at 6 months and maybe upwards of a year before this will all be done. He made it clear that until everything is done any kind of hit to the same place on my face would be extremely detrimental to my teeth and the bone in the roof of my mouth. Not worth the risk.

Randolph31

Addicted to Softballfans
$603 later 1 tooth has been saved. Surgery Dec 11 to remove broken tooth and get a temporary denture. Yayyyyyy.

May be EH duties for me for quite a while. Dentist said I'm looking at 6 months and maybe upwards of a year before this will all be done. He made it clear that until everything is done any kind of hit to the same place on my face would be extremely detrimental to my teeth and the bone in the roof of my mouth. Not worth the risk.

So your saying there's a chance.