All Metal Money Tourney in NC

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
This is a softball tournament for the REAL HITTERS that are left out there. Show the world that you don't need a composite to hit a homerun. I will provide the balls, and I will have about 3 or 4 Metal bats on site for you to swing if you either don't have one or don't want to buy one. You can bring your own Metal if you want to. NO TITANIUMS!

Nov. 26 2011

210 entry fee
ISA Pitching rules (4ft - 10ft)
No Stealing
Metal Bats ONLY (No Titaniums)
Balls will be provided
1-1 with a good foul
Unlimited HR's
15 runs max an inning (possibly)

Prize is 700 to first place with 10 teams!

If you are interested in playing, send me a message or call me at 704-953-5284

Last edited:

mark3a

Addicted to Softballfans
Jamie, 47 cor balls? Have you picked a date or fields? Metal don't do very well in the cold. I am interested because I am a masher.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
We are going to be hitting the .52/275 balls. They still fly very well with the metal bats anf the people who hit hr's are going to have to earn them.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
We wil be hitting the AD Starr Tattoo .52/275's for this tourney. Best balls on the market! I will also have bats on site for you to swing if you dont have a metal bat!

Buster23

Softball > Fiction
I've already committed to ckelly the 19th..... You know I would flatten that Nano you have there Jackie...

BTW - Chop is my hero...

RShane99

Addicted to Softballfans
jamie,haven't heard from you in awhile.bring your d team on down and win some money.shane

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
jamie,haven't heard from you in awhile.bring your d team on down and win some money.shane

D team... HA! I tell you what, you make change the balls to something where I don't have to worry about getting killed due to someone's ego and them shooting a 525 up the gut with a bat that is basically see through and I will bring em lol.

mark3a

Addicted to Softballfans
Jamie, let me know if anybody needs a player. I would/could pitch. I also have an EST that needs to be unleashed.

mark3a

Addicted to Softballfans
I wish I could Jamie, but most people I know still playing are playing in some 250 ft tournament. Homey don't play in that crap.