all them boombah bats

Doindonuts

Manager
Greatest bat no one knows about. I've got the guys on my team hooked on it, and the fence is lined with new DCs, ESTs, and Monstas. Get it broken in and it really is that good.

bndawgs

President-Elect
but i thought all the new asa bats don't need to be broken in anymore?

how can you break in a bat hitting 52s?

Gilchrist44

Bought the Compressor stars and strips ASA. Its pretty good. I like that it can hit all balls in all temps. A few guys and I put a few hundred swings with GSL balls and it really opened up. Sounds really good when even a 52 comes off. a nice clack! I think I found my 1 ASA bat until she dies. I may even pick up a Utrip model to test it out. Another perk was I played in a 50 team tourney and didn't see any others!

OH and Boombah sent me #44 of 100 which was pretty awesome!

Party mafia

Bought the Compressor stars and strips ASA. Its pretty good. I like that it can hit all balls in all temps. A few guys and I put a few hundred swings with GSL balls and it really opened up. Sounds really good when even a 52 comes off. a nice clack! I think I found my 1 ASA bat until she dies. I may even pick up a Utrip model to test it out. Another perk was I played in a 50 team tourney and didn't see any others!

OH and Boombah sent me #44 of 100 which was pretty awesome!

Does Boombah bats every goes on clearance when the new models come out?

Kernsoftball

Out the wrapper probably about 50-200 swings but i live where its an average of 99 degrees in summer so bats tend to open up quicker out here. I have 1 with 600 swings and 1 with 60 on it. The 60 still hits bombs though, i use the 600 for games

RECKLESSxRUBEN

just picked up the Boss Compressor T3 ASA a few weeks ago and love it already!! Read good reviews and like to be different so thought i would try it out

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aren't boombah bats but legal in something smaller like nsa? Could've sworn I read that recently.

v8dreaming

Aren't boombah bats but legal in something smaller like nsa? Could've sworn I read that recently.

Boombah bats are banned in NSA and ISA. They let the licenses expire and they have no interest in renewing them.
That is the response I got directly from NSA and Boombah.

If I could post screen shots of the messages, I would.

UncleMosk

Black Compressor 28 oz took over literally over 500 cuts too finally win me over. Almost gave up on her.

Now gamer status with my EST XXL. Slightly behind that beast in distance but line drives are mutants.

UncleMosk

Hit one 330ish in open field today with T3 Black. Again this bat went new level but took forever. Sweet spot still a little smallish but when on the screws, seeds galore.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
ok...which one has the big endload for ASA? Don't know much about these. T3 compressor? How much endload? I see there's a MIA T3 endloaded asa...Same as the T3 XRT? Same endload? Trying to find the amount of endloads but not giving much info...have to dig deeper.

Last edited:

UncleMosk

Tourney with Trump 44/375 last weekend. Smashing the ball with my Black T3. These bats absolutely love that ball IMO. Hitting the 52's as well but those 44's were smoked. Attached pic of my best blast after smoking two missiles earlier in semis.

Again these take time to get hot. Almost sold mine but kept working it. Glad I did.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20180914-235611_Photos.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180914-235611_Photos.jpg
    553.5 KB · Views: 29