All time bat list

Bubaloo

Manager
Out of shear curiousity how would you rank any bat illegal or other wise in an all time list top ten? Any bat ever made

Devil Dog

You like soup?
1. Miken Ultra II
2. Miken Ultra II
3. Miken Ultra II
4. Miken Ultra II
5. Miken Ultra II
6. Miken Ultra II
7. Miken Ultra II
8. Miken Ultra II
9. Miken Ultra II
10. Miken Ultra II

scoopmachine11

If u dont know,now u know
hottest bat I ever had with no doubt was a 26oz. balanced OG ultra with the bubble knob. no other bat hits as far as those.

arkangel140

Pre Ultras.....

Nothing was better than a TITANIUM!!!! There were only 3 titaniums worth listing. Here they are from hottest to hot:

1 - TPS Titanium - UBER HOT, but least durable.

2 - Worth Ti51 - SUPER HOT, more durable

3 - EASTON Tiphoon - HOT, but virtually indestructible

I collect bats and have a NEW Easton Ti, NEW Worth Ti and used TPS Ti. I ve been looking for a NEW TPS for over 8 years, but no luck. I only know one man who has a NEW one and he s not getting rid of it...LOL These bats command quite a premium on the open market. There is currently a NEW Worth on ebay going for $800!!!!! TPS will run you at least double that if you can find one.

stepup

Coach
Ultra
Ultra 2
And the rest of the seniors follow. Granted I have always hear that the titanium a were absolutely rediculous.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Rickard Powercell
Blue EST
SCN3
SCN2
Recoil

Chronologically speaking. Didn't include the old 'cherry bomb' bat I had before Rickard. That thing was great.

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
What made the Titanium's even better was their feedback. Swinging those felt like you had a light saber in your hands.

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
I second the ultra's! I don't remember if it was an ultra or an ultra II, but I got to swing one during a bp session and :eek: Lets just say I am glad ASA banned them because nobody would want to play infield against those bats!!

I have also heard good things about the titaniums, but have never sung one. I would really like to though.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
The titaniums hit the old balls well, but with the newer balls they don't compare to the Ultras at all. Best is the Ultra Maxload.

lineshot

Banned User
Titanium were made for hard balls though, its like hitting alluminum if you hit 44/375 or softer balls

Justice2318

Addicted to Softballfans
In no particular order OG Ultra 1 Maxload, OG Ultra 2, First Batch Synergy, First Batch Combat B1, Demarini Mercy, Lady Virus, OG SCN2

JPritch

Addicted to Softballfans
I had the pleasure of swinging an Easton Tiphoon, against 44/525's, and the thing was a straight rocket launcher. I think the OG Ext sneaks in the bottom of the top 10 somewhere.

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys are all WRONG!!!
1st is OG Boombah Cannon
2nd. Would be a shaved OG ultra with a end load put in it!!!
3rd. You don't need any more options!