Alloy handle Freak

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm so tired of 12" .5oz EL bats now....Love(d) my F12.....now seems like every bat coming out is some kind of variant. Doubt the alloy handle is gonna make much of a difference, but I guess we will see.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
What would be the difference between metal or composite handles? If anything I would prefer a composite handle because it holds up to impacts. Once the metal is dented there is no straightening it out.

joeym

Manager
What would be the difference between metal or composite handles? If anything I would prefer a composite handle because it holds up to impacts. Once the metal is dented there is no straightening it out.
Shouldn't be hitting the handle to dent or bend it

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Demarini had alloy handle bats and I don't recall hearing any issues of handles being dented or bent.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Aluminum handles were probably cheaper for them to purchase lol. Every cent counts.

D0DGERZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Instead of $25 in materials they brought it down to $15. Still I don't understand the excitement over an aluminum handle

If its not your cup of tea then WGAF!!!!
Also who the hell throw around a bat hard enough to screw up the handle? J@ck@$$es!!!

andjayik

Manager
Bat felt really good and balls fly off this thing. Very similar to the F30 . Stiffer, can't wait to hit it more.