Alphaprime sports

jkwoody22

League ball huer
anybody try their microfiber shorts came across them on the net, I need light blue, I know this should be in the uniform section, but thought this had more eyes, thanx

Biglny33

Addicted to Softballfans
anybody try their microfiber shorts came across them on the net, I need light blue, I know this should be in the uniform section, but thought this had more eyes, thanx
shorts are fire.... Nice line, I own about 5 pairs of them so give them a shot guarantee to like them. If ya need a hand let me know they are local to me...

jkwoody22

League ball huer
shorts are fire.... Nice line, I own about 5 pairs of them so give them a shot guarantee to like them. If ya need a hand let me know they are local to me...

Thanx, do they run true to size and how is the side pocket, it has a Velcro cover correct, can it be pushed into pocket or is it fine outside

Biglny33

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure bout the aide pocket will check when I get home. They are nice shorts whether you are playing or going out to chill

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
How many times have you worn them to not notice if the Velcro flap covering the pocket, which most micro fibers don't have, is bigger than the pocket or not?

Biglny33

Addicted to Softballfans
How many times have you worn them to not notice if the Velcro flap covering the pocket, which most micro fibers don't have, is bigger than the pocket or not?

Bruh I put stuff in front pocket that's it. They feel better than other micro fibers I have and look great but like I said I will send pics when I at this point remember Should be later

Biglny33

Addicted to Softballfans
It coversnit

[GALLERY=media, 31779]PHOTO_20181013_134956 by Biglny33 posted Oct 13, 2018 at 1:51 PM[/GALLERY]