AM USA Questions

sosa2314

Laser show
Just bought an AM USA for the ASA side of things. What can I expect Endload wise and flex wise? To put in perspective, I own a Future USA and a 16 CL22. Any input/feedback is appreciated. I'm fairly new to the DeMarini line but am enjoying them.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Same stiffness as your Future and decent EL. Mine is about .5 lighter then sticker but doesn't feel like it. Hits the 52's really well.

sosa2314

Laser show
Future feels like it swings heavier than its sticker to me. Should I not hit 44's with it? I've heard it either way.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Future feels like it swings heavier than its sticker to me. Should I not hit 44's with it? I've heard it either way.

Two buddies swung their 16 USA's with 44/375 and 52/300 balls (games and one BP session) Said it was unreal with 44's. Both lasted around 200 hits before cracking (not paint seamed, a legit crack). I would only swing it with 52 COR.

sosa2314

Laser show
I play ASA so little that it wouldn't matter too much. And we hit 44's with UTrip bats in league. Just Wanted a mush ball masher around in case I need it.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
The USA has EL, Not as much as CL22ASA or Future. Gets very good once broken in. Not nearly as durable as CL22ASA, and feels light after swinging Future or CL22ASA to me.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
The USA has EL, Not as much as CL22ASA or Future. Gets very good once broken in. Not nearly as durable as CL22ASA, and feels light after swinging Future or CL22ASA to me.

Swung a USA and Cluggy, both 26oz, next to each other and to me the USA felt more endloaded and heavier. I do agree that the cluggy is more durable

sosa2314

Laser show
Got to hit the USA this weekend and was really impressed. I stocked the BP bucket with the 52s and evil BPs and went to town. The Barrel was very responsive and the weighting was great. Ball was jumping. I dont get to swing at 52s much but this was worth it for the ASA side of the house. Cant wait until this gets a few more BP swings on her. Thanks for the input everyone.