Price Check AMG700 White Label

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Just got this locally for what I think is a very good price but I know nothing about Nokonas. Its an AMG700 with the white label on the webbing. 14 inch Made in USA with a velcro back. Its broken in but not floppy. ANyone know what its worth?

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I have 2 of these gloves, I dont know if they are white labeled, but mine are LHT, one is in great shape, the other has a lot of use and has a hole in it that needs repair. I love it though, but I have to keep oiling it

RT Addict

\m/NEED MORE COWBELL\m/
I have 2 of these gloves, I dont know if they are white labeled, but mine are LHT, one is in great shape, the other has a lot of use and has a hole in it that needs repair. I love it though, but I have to keep oiling it

Rich - feel like parting with one of them? My son is a lefty and been looking for a Nokona in 14"..... LMK

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I have no idea what the thing is worth. Its very well broken in, but has that hole when you stick your hand in. Im sure it can be repaired though.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Nokona will repair its gloves for a fairly reasonable rate. There is a price list on their site somewhere. The "white label" is the patch used roughly 1992-2001. It is a white rectangle with "Nokona" in blue with an orange Chief Nokona head in profile. In this time period Nokona used great leather, had a really skilled workforce that made great gloves and they had some wonderful patterns that they no longer make.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
RT Addict bought the glove off me, its on the way to him. Aside from the hole its in good shape, already broken in.

DEJ13

Addicted to Softballfans
Nokona will repair its gloves for a fairly reasonable rate. There is a price list on their site somewhere. The "white label" is the patch used roughly 1992-2001. It is a white rectangle with "Nokona" in blue with an orange Chief Nokona head in profile. In this time period Nokona used great leather, had a really skilled workforce that made great gloves and they had some wonderful patterns that they no longer make.

Yes, I have one. An AMG 600 CW...I havent bought a glove since.