An early surprise on my doorstep today (Stadium 2)

jefflam79

Get away from that Bat!!!
I was originally told they probably wont be ready for WR's till mid May or maybe later but I guess they finished their production early. I got this in return for a broken legend i sent in. A nice surprise.

IMG_20120501_141908.jpg

IMG_20120501_141929.jpg

26oz no return. (Exactly 27.0 oz on the scale with wrapper and grip on)

So how does this thing perform? I have been using a 26oz legend for the past 2 years and i have a usssa "the one" on the way as well. Never hit one before. So i guess i need to decide to sell this or not.

What is a NIW NR Stadium 2 worth?

Last edited:

usmcluberti

Banned User
I guess it would be worth what people wanna pay for the newest and shiniest toy. I am guessing 175-185 until more people start getting them

leftcenter01

on the down slope
You wont know the true potential of the one till it has over 1000 hits on it, then fire. Sounds like the stadium2 is gtg within 100 cuts. Cant realy say on its value yet.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for letting us know what a 26oz Stadium 2 weighs. Has anyone weighed a 27oz Stadium 2 yet?

Ignite-la

Addicted to Softballfans
Sent back a utrip one on Monday. Hopefully I get mine soon. Was hoping that these swing light.

iowa_kid

Manager
I put 300-350 swings on a 26oz stadium2 tonight from niw and def a little stiff the first 100 but slowl started feeling pretty good throughout the evening.. I'd say still needs a few more swings prolly 100 and it'll be fire.. But I'm a little guy that doesn't swing that hard so I'd say it'll take 50-250 swings depending on your size and swing.. But loving this bat do far

JPG

Lefty
Keep the one if you want a bp bat that will last and like all other bats towards the end it gets nasty.
iowa_kid's words sound like this bats nothing special.

iowa_kid

Manager
Oh it's pretty nasty I was just saying mine didn't come out of the wrapper pissing fire.. It took a goo 200+ to start shaking but it's stroking the ball now.. Not as hot as the 28 I swung like a month ago but have a feeling it will be there soon and last me longer than cartels were

iowa_kid

Manager
Very soon young grasshopper.. But on a side not pinky swung that 26oz og j2 got from you tonight also.. That thing is silly hot also I webbed the j2 up pretty good tonight.. Where stadium2 has maybe 2 or 3 tiny lines that may be webbing

Greenwood187

Addicted to Softballfans
hmmm this means i should have a few very soon... ive sent in a few bats and they have been holding them for a while now... crossing fingers!!!

rsc17

Us fellas on the east coast are patiently waiting still.... im usual never jealous but i kind of am right now.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
I sent the legend back about a month ago. No cartels left so i asked to wait for the new stadium and they put me on the wait list. Then the bat just shows up today...

this is outstanding new...............time to call up CS and get my Stadium on the way too.

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
Very soon young grasshopper.. But on a side not pinky swung that 26oz og j2 got from you tonight also.. That thing is silly hot also I webbed the j2 up pretty good tonight.. Where stadium2 has maybe 2 or 3 tiny lines that may be webbing

Yeah trust me it hurt to get rid of but I know the S2 will be worth it. I've got Asa sticks so it's ok

dynatone

Addicted to Softballfans
I put 300-350 swings on a 26oz stadium2 tonight from niw and def a little stiff the first 100 but slowl started feeling pretty good throughout the evening.. I'd say still needs a few more swings prolly 100 and it'll be fire.. But I'm a little guy that doesn't swing that hard so I'd say it'll take 50-250 swings depending on your size and swing.. But loving this bat do far

For a "little guy", you must be tired . . . .