Anarchy asa Odin vs DC41

GTIDUDE

Star Player
Hi, I'm thinking of getting one and was curious if someone already got theirs and can compare the two bats. I normally swing half ounce EL 27oz bats, but loved swinging my 26 oz DC41. I am hoping the Odin has a similar swing weight. Thanks in Advance for your help!

ShortYellowBus

Odin is exactly like the Demon. Not quite a full ounce but more than .5 that is so popular with the Miken’s, and the same 12.75”-ish barrel. It says 13”, but it’s slightly less. Swings fast, feels light. Anyone can swing it. And it’s very easy to sell.

DC41’s are endloaded at 1oz or more, with a larger barrel that’s heavy to get around. You have to have strong hands to snap that barrel across the ball and no mechanical issues with the swing. DC41’s break if you don’t get the ball to the barrel consistently. I have a 30oz DC41 with 2k swings. It clacks loud like the Monsta’s do.

I strongly suggest a DC41 but they don’t make them anymore. It’s a Primo Supermax now.

What kind of bat do you swing now?

GTIDUDE

Star Player
I normally game a 27 oz legit BB maxload and I did swing a 26 oz DC41 before it shark toothed. I had a 27 oz demon but it swung heavier then Id liked. It was definitely heavier then a 27 oz maxload.