Anarchy Border Battle Viper

ShortYellowBus

Anarchy’s are more than adequate bats. To some they’re the best ASA bats.

They’re not worth overpaying like new prices for used ones. I swung the Nitrous and the Demon. I liked the Nitrous much more than the Demon. However.

They were no better than the Vipers.

@tonys1 found his sticks of choice. He’s just offering his opinion and you can feel free to disagree.

@tonys1 also like the LS z1000 blue bats from 10 years ago. Meh.

Normy

They’re not worth overpaying like new prices for used ones. I swung the Nitrous and the Demon. I liked the Nitrous much more than the Demon. However.

@tonys1 found his sticks of choice. He’s just offering his opinion and you can feel free to disagree.

I just like giving him crap and the feeling is very mutual I'm sure :D

tonys1

Different bat rules and different bats sir.

Committed

Demon>Viper BB>= Diablo> Viper > Flip Cherry Bomb

I was able to swing my BB and Flip today. Like the feel of the BB. As others have stated, don’t overpay for a Demon, Warlock or Nitrous if you can pickup a BB for a decent price.

Normy

Demon>Viper BB>= Diablo> Viper > Flip Cherry Bomb

I was able to swing my BB and Flip today. Like the feel of the BB. As others have stated, don’t overpay for a Demon, Warlock or Nitrous if you can pickup a BB for a decent price.
Not too shabby out of the wraps. Mine's at 400 hits and is heating up. I like mine better than the Flip as well. Pink flamingo bomb lol

ShortYellowBus

I blasted a 320ft shot with the Viper today.

Although that’s sorta weak-sauce, it’s the furthest ball I’ve hit with an Anarchy.

The EST XL and Miken Primo 12” supermax did way more damage to those Classic M plus balls we were hitting.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Wasn’t Chile pretty much saying it’s a Viper, so garbage? I got a Blessed and it’s in its first 50 hits and the guys using it so far really love it
Wasn’t Chile pretty much saying it’s a Viper, so garbage? I got a Blessed and it’s in its first 50 hits and the guys using it so far really love it
:D
Still hasn't got to it. They changed his work shift so it might be another week or so.
Frickin work :mad:.. i say 2 day work week, 5 day weekend :)

tonys1

No but the bat hound swung both. Said it was kinda similar but more crisper on contact.

I would put that that in the same category as it swings smooth through the zone.

Does crisper mean better sound? Higher exit speed? Hits the ball further?

Is it just me or do these terms mean absolutely nothing?

Normy

I would put that that in the same category as it swings smooth through the zone.

Does crisper mean better sound? Higher exit speed? Hits the ball further?

Is it just me or do these terms mean absolutely nothing?
Not sure since I've never swung the og Viper. I'm assuming a little stiffer barrel feel. Like most Anarchy bats though, it needs some break in.