Anarchy Geno Buck ASA

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Got to hit my 26 oz Geno Buck. I used to only swing 1 piece bats but have primarily swung 2 piece bats since 2014. Recently swung my buddy's Diablo and loved it. Figured the Buck would be a repaint and if it is, it doesn't feel like the Diablo. It's a thick matte paint (which I prefer over the gloss of the Demon and Diablo). To me, matte vs gloss makes the bat feel different on contact. My performance review:
We hit a 2 buckets of 40, 52/300 and 20 old beat 44/375 balls. I was told the bat had 50 or so indoor cuts on it when I got it. It didn't have any webbing. Bat is def stiffer handled then the Demon or any Anarchy 2 piece stuff I've swung. Started off stiff on contact and opened up nicely. Distance was still behind the Demon for everyone that swung it for the first 120 cuts.
Day 2, 3 of us put another 300 hits on it of mixed balls (52 and 44 cor) and this thing is crushing the ball for me. 2 of us like it a lot, 1 likes it but prefers his Demon for Anarchy stuff. Demon will always be hard to beat for me. I got this 1 piece because I’ve been swinging my Miken and Worth stuff more recently. Going back to the Demon made it feel a bit whippy (flexy) at times.

Geno is def a winner. My two biggest complaints, it does have a small paint zipper now. I will try and stick to just 52 COR going forward. You can def feel miss hits on your hands more due to 1 piece.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Have about 500 on my Buck now. It's really REALLY good. Went back and forth between it and my Demon today in BP and the performance is pretty equal. Only advantage I give my Demon is the larger sweet spot. Maybe a bit more distance but not noticeable. That's all.