Anarchy LC Bats

Projectcam

So there is a video posted on the Facebook page that shows a Stiff handle Flip with a ridiculous amount of paint chipping. To top it off all the comments and that video were deleted. I hate that the moderators are shady like that.

chile

Bad Ape
So there is a video posted on the Facebook page that shows a Stiff handle Flip with a ridiculous amount of paint chipping. To top it off all the comments and that video were deleted. I hate that the moderators are shady like that.

people had to see this coming...and yes, the mods shoulda known this would go wildfire crazy...but shoulda left the comments/video alone. wonder if they'll offer to replace for free...

Projectcam

people had to see this coming...and yes, the mods shoulda known this would go wildfire crazy...but shoulda left the comments/video alone. wonder if they'll offer to replace for free...
That would be messed up if they didn’t. It shouldn’t count against the warranty either. I know a lot of guys hate the M brand for stuff the owner has done or said but to me Mods keeping real life situations off a public forum like that is just as bad if not worse. Enough for me to stay away from the brand in the future

tonys1

One person saying paint issues happening because people are rolling them. Not sure, just what I read.

Projectcam

One person saying paint issues happening because people are rolling them. Not sure, just what I read.
I saw that as well, it wouldn’t be a stretch to say that every bat manufactured is rolled by the people that choose to do that. I don’t remember seeing more then 50-60 percent of the paint flaking off lol

tonys1

I saw that as well, it wouldn’t be a stretch to say that every bat manufactured is rolled by the people that choose to do that. I don’t remember seeing more then 50-60 percent of the paint flaking off lol

And to be fair, that guy was hitting off the tee with wrapper on, so don't know.

dunkky

My speculation is...... i say that's BS. if the guy was hitting off a tee, he was hitting them near the handle every single time? looks like that's damn near the handle from the photo. unless he is holding upside down. lol

chile

Bad Ape
My speculation is...... i say that's BS. if the guy was hitting off a tee, he was hitting them near the handle every single time? looks like that's damn near the handle from the photo. unless he is holding upside down. lol

I wouldn't say that's BS...the monstas had that same problem with the fallouts...I experienced it firsthand. that **** will come off in pieces...some small, others larger than you'd expect...but hopefully, most people won't experience it to the degree this guy did but I expect we'll see more posts/threads like this guy's on FB.

Projectcam

I wouldn't say that's BS...the monstas had that same problem with the fallouts...I experienced it firsthand. that **** will come off in pieces...some small, others larger than you'd expect...but hopefully, most people won't experience it to the degree this guy did but I expect we'll see more posts/threads like this guy's on FB.
I had the same issue with a John Williams Fallout. I loved the bat and planned on keeping it until an umpire threw it out of a game because he saw a piece of paint fly off of it. Luckily Monsta replaced it for me without issue. More then I thought they would do considering I didn’t buy the warranty

dunkky

makes sense. but it still puzzles me how could one miss that badly consistently hitting off a Tee unless you guys see something different. Or this guy just like to meet the ball near the handle.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
Still patiently waiting for an ASA balanced. I see they announced another USSSA bat. The "Mountie", which is kind of a dumb name and they are making the release date a mystery for some reason.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I'll be swinging my FLIP tonight if it arrives before my game
I swung my Flip in my game. 3/3 with hard line drives. Felt really nice. I didnt even take the wrapper off until after the 1st at bat. I was running late and was up as soon as i got into the dugout. Barrel felt similar to the 13" AM stuff if I had to compare it to anything. Poingy/trampolinish/clacky (makes sense right?)