Anarchy Rebellion vs ReAwakening?

rmp0012002

Addicted to Softballfans
Aside from one being a two piece and the other being a one piece what is the difference between the two bats, design wise and performance wise?

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Aside from one being a two piece and the other being a one piece what is the difference between the two bats, design wise and performance wise?
The ReAwakening is a12.5 barrel the rebby is a 13"..to early to say much about the performance but they haven't made a bad xcore yet..so there is that.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
There are/have been many that say that post og xcore bats do not perform quite as well as the og rebellion demon nitrous etc

rmp0012002

Addicted to Softballfans
I have never had issues on any of my dealings with the rep but I’m not going through the aggravation of of re-boxing it and shipping it back. I did get a deal on it so I’ll see how it performs.

dunkky

u need a poptoss or hit the batting cage, I've gone hit the ball when it rained, snowed... when u have a will, the door will be opened.. LOL

r8dr_rider

Swung the Rebellion Supercharged in BP today…it felt good. Got about 50 swings in. Didn’t go 100% on swings and still had some solid liners and sound is nice. Paint scheme is awesome. The sun shows the true colors. Hopefully the paint holds up lol.

if I get a good 100+ swings on it I’ll game it in two weeks and report back.