Anarchy Softball Bats

Sbrazel21

BAT W#0RE
So they think the anarchy is hotter than all other senior bats..lol
No, but they go by ASA bat rules. :confused:
The commissioner decided to ban all Monstas, but allow some divisions to still use the Eastons that were taken off the ASA approved equipment list. Probably because Christian James put out a youtube review hitting @ 100 mph

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
The commissioner decided to ban all Monstas, but allow some divisions to still use the Eastons that were taken off the ASA approved equipment list. Probably because Christian James put out a youtube review hitting @ 100 mph
The only reason they don't allow those bat's in the Sat divisions is because we use ASA ump's. During the week we use our own ump's/

The board of directors in our league don't have a clue what is going on. They cater to a certain elite group.
What team do you play on?

Sbrazel21

BAT W#0RE
The only reason they don't allow those bat's in the Sat divisions is because we use ASA ump's. During the week we use our own ump's/

The board of directors in our league don't have a clue what is going on. They cater to a certain elite group.
What team do you play on?
I dont play there yet, I still have a few years to go. I was hoping that they'd start closer to 40-45
I was scoping out prospective leagues when the time comes. Looks like i'll probably end up in Tewksbury.

MarlSrSoftball

I dont play there yet, I still have a few years to go. I was hoping that they'd start closer to 40-45
I was scoping out prospective leagues when the time comes. Looks like i'll probably end up in Tewksbury.
Yes. Paul runs a good league up there. Played with him and against him for a number of years till he broke away from EMASS.

MarlSrSoftball

EMASS just banned the Anarchy Awakening. What's really dumb is that it can be used until the end of the year in the Monday and Saturday leagues, but it's banned immediately in the Tuesday/Thurs league. I hear that next year all players will have to take the field in 3 layers of bubble wrap.

MarlSrSoftball

It is banned only in the lower divisions. The two top division can still use it. Does it make sense no, but those are our leaders.

Sbrazel21

BAT W#0RE
EMASS just banned the Anarchy Awakening. What's really dumb is that it can be used until the end of the year in the Monday and Saturday leagues, but it's banned immediately in the Tuesday/Thurs league. I hear that next year all players will have to take the field in 3 layers of bubble wrap.

MAN!, and I was only kidding about their arbitrary ban hammer!!

MarlSrSoftball

I found out why it got banned. It was a personal thing between two players. One just happens to be on the board. The other owns an Anarchy Awakening that he now needs to sell.
This is basically right but a little more involved. Talked to the ump today umped the game where this started.

swingaway

Addicted to Softballfans
If emass is ASA sanctioned, they are open to a lawsuit now. Both Monsta and Anarchy have paid a lot of money to put their bats through ASA testing to get their bats approved. They have paid a lot of money for their ASA certification. Additionally, SiS as the sole distributor of Anarchy can seek damages. I wouldn't want to piss off SiS: they are big enough to litigate just for the hell of it.

swingaway

Addicted to Softballfans
The DeMarinis are just as hot as the Awakening, and the Worth is hotter, according to the Christian James test. Does this mean emass will now ban DeMarini and Worth?

Christian James has probably got a 100+mph swing speed-the guy kills a ball. Nobody in the emass senior league can hit like him. If anything, his test shows there isn't much difference between the Monstas and the other top 10 bats.

If emass is concerned about safety the most important thing they can do is make sure people are playing at the appropriate levels. A few B players playing Rec is a great way to get people injured. The greatest disparities in batted ball speed are between different playing levels, not different bats.

Last edited:

MarlSrSoftball

The DeMarinis are just as hot as the Awakening, and the Worth is hotter, according to the Christian James test. Does this mean emass will now ban DeMarini and Worth?

Christian James has probably got a 100+mph swing speed-the guy kills a ball. Nobody in the emass senior league can hit like him. If anything, his test shows there isn't much difference between the Monstas and the other top 10 bats.

If emass is concerned about safety the most important thing they can do is make sure people are playing at the appropriate levels. A few B players playing Rec is a great way to get people injured. The greatest disparities in batted ball speed are between different playing levels, not different bats.
Couldn't agree more.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like the new Awakening is listed,Guess they were listening shows warranty included now.Still a little high but getting there.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone have durability issues with any of the anarckys past or present.Have all of last year's and then pink at around 700 has a small piece floating in barrel.Glue maybe.