And Boom goes the dynamite. AfterMath

zow237

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks kinda like the inside of a monsta but mine surpassed 200 hits with 44. 375s 44 400s an 40 375s and no sign of slowing down and smashes all the comps, i cant put mine down.... Hmmm i will be sticking to monsta with all these demarini issues gl bud

Zilla49

<font color="#FF3399">Zilla Monster</font>
Thanks man. Hoping for the best. Demarini CS has always been vgtg to me though when I find out Monday I'll update this my dudes.

Zilla49

An Aftermath :confused:

Haven't seen a Mercy like this yet. IJS

Here yah go. My first mercy of the year had about 500 swings on it

892061_10151308444167805_760378921_o.jpg

Zilla49

Sorry fellas didn't call until today. Super busy lately lolUpdate- just off phone with CS
Was just told I should get my return as another aftermath.
The guy was not aware that they were in limited quantities and that the 26 oz were on back order until next week but shouldn't affect my getting my bat next week.

Zilla49

That's cool, but are they making you use your return?

Hopefully you don't get a NR bat back.....

well yeah when i spoke with them i said listen ive had this bat for a week and a half and i gave them the receipt date. they said oh wow okwell our inspectors have to determine whther we use your return or not for this but with you receipt date you should have no hassle receiving a niw RETurnable bat back

015reddog

Certified Slacker
well yeah when i spoke with them i said listen ive had this bat for a week and a half and i gave them the receipt date. they said oh wow okwell our inspectors have to determine whther we use your return or not for this but with you receipt date you should have no hassle receiving a niw RETurnable bat back

Hopefully that's what they do for you. Let us know. Thanks.

natedd

Addicted to Softballfans
I unwrapped mine last night and by maybe the 75 swings had a small crack starting. Maybe half inch v in the barrel.

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans

CS told me the same thing. i'm returning a month old Flipper.

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Sorry fellas didn't call until today. Super busy lately lolUpdate- just off phone with CS
Was just told I should get my return as another aftermath.
The guy was not aware that they were in limited quantities and that the 26 oz were on back order until next week but shouldn't affect my getting my bat next week.

Same thing for me here. AM busted after 50 cuts. But those were all great hits. Lol

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked up a flipper a few weeks ago for $159.00 delivered , busted it and was given a shiny new AM, no return of course, but after 75 or so swings , -nice crack forming and it looks like it will not make it to 150 swings. bright side is $159 got me to bats and a total of about 225 swings, BUT --
I still have my 500 + hit J3 and my now 300+ hit Mercy still going strong.