Anderson Huers No Shave November

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
I probably won't last. Longest I've gone is a week. But I have 9 days off in deer camp, so that should help.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
No Problem

I never shave :rolleyes:
Addams-Family-Cousin-Itt-addams-family-5684028-356-288.jpg

dfresh27

Sorry FK .....In a mood today. Guess I will quench my thirst with tequila, that should do the trick. I can't stand how my face feels after 3 days of not shaving.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I would do it no problem. But, of course the place I work for are asshats and we can only have a thin neatly trimmed mustache. Full beard with a doctor's note :rolleyes:. I would give anything to be able to grow my goatee back out.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
I could do it. I'd be a contender. BigBL87 grows a decent beard too, from what I can see.

I'd be in, although it technically wouldn't be "no-shave" for me. I grow a mean neck beard that I have to keep shaved for work, and I have to give my beard a trim here and there just to get the long scraggly hairs that sneak through (again for work, although for this, I'd only go short enough to get the long hairs). If both of those are ok, I'm in.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I'd be in, although it technically wouldn't be "no-shave" for me. I grow a mean neck beard that I have to keep shaved for work, and I have to give my beard a trim here and there just to get the long scraggly hairs that sneak through (again for work, although for this, I'd only go short enough to get the long hairs). If both of those are ok, I'm in.

This I can do. What do we need to do to participate?

BanjoDan

It's on your honor. I started Nov 1st. Doing it more for prostate cancer since it runs in my family.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Lots of talk about these beards....Lets see some of the progress:D
photo-6.jpg

My wife hates a mustache, but LOVES the tickler;) IJS

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
FWIW, my "beard proper" hasn't been trimmed since the start of the month, just the neck beard and a little on the edges to even stuff out. Might try to get a pic tomorrow...

In the meantime, in honor of No Shave November...

DataBeard.jpg

FWIW, I think he should have kept it.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Drop out

Sorry really good cause but I had to drop out cause Smarkley3 needs to find a job and it's to early for Santa Claus gigs. I had to do a quick trim and Just for Men dye job. Seems no one wants a old crazy man working for the, not sure why :rolleyes:?

BanjoDan

Dying to cut this **** off. May keep the goatee for a while though...

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Once it grows out some more it will get better. In other news you can count me out as I've had to shave for the past week and just have a goatee. I still plan on growing a beard but it won't count for no shave November.