Anderson Trading Block

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Have some of the RT family, also willing to trade for OG ASA Nanos and super clean Flextech/Pyrotech and other good single walls

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Also looking for used Vinci, Nokona, Mizuno, any nice used glove, even in need of relace. Will also consider other single walls besides Andersons but need to be a good, clean bat. Ready to deal bros, make me offers!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Also looking for used Vinci, Nokona, Mizuno, any nice used glove, even in need of relace. Will also consider other single walls besides Andersons but need to be a good, clean bat. Ready to deal bros, make me offers!

I would take cash offers on these also, can get exact weights , most are very clean but could asses them better if yur interested!

jaj23

Eye Baller
I have a 28oz OG Nanotek in great condition. No dents. One very small wave that can be felt only with a rag. Endcap is tight. Missing weight sticker. This is the bat that Steven Anderson hand-picked for me because it had the thickest walls within tolerance. I've used it in very cold temps without issue.

I'm willing to trade it for a 28oz FlexZilla in great condition or sell it for $100 shipped Priority with insurance.

7D19A7CD-F911-4A50-A205-69414CD83219_zpsynnwa4e6.jpg

66555B7C-8DA7-4C6C-867E-48B214576882_zpsayufyjab.jpg

Last edited:

jaj23

Eye Baller
I have a 28oz OG Nanotek in great condition. No dents. One very small wave that can be felt only with a rag. Endcap is tight. Missing weight sticker. This is the bat that Steven Anderson hand-picked for me because it had the thickest walls within tolerance. I've used it in very cold temps without issue.

I'm willing to trade it for a 28oz FlexZilla in great condition or sell it for $100 shipped Priority with insurance.

7D19A7CD-F911-4A50-A205-69414CD83219_zpsynnwa4e6.jpg

66555B7C-8DA7-4C6C-867E-48B214576882_zpsayufyjab.jpg

Sold for $90 shipped...:)

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I would take cash offers on these also, can get exact weights , most are very clean but could asses them better if yur interested!

Still have alot to move lots of heavier weights and TZs in 27 up/ I would like any nice single wall, Anderson preferred but un dented decent shape single walls in all weights would be good for me. I would also consider use softball sized gloves, well broken in OK, no junk cheapies, would prefer Vinci's of course but will consider anything. I need a good GIANT ROLLER bag to haul all my gear, bats & gloves. . I am open, Anarchist get preferred treatment and severe harassment, LOL. nice turfs size 10.5". I need a bunch of glove wraps also, prefer non glove logo brands but really anything OK. HIT ME UP!!!!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Now including Plastidip with all bats purchased, LOL. When you gonna invite me to you metal league Matty, you need a great RF like me to sub bro!!!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe

Have some of the RT family, also willing to trade for OG ASA Nanos and super clean Flextech/Pyrotech and other good single walls

Still have a lot of doubles walls will trade for single walls prefer Andersons but will consider any clean one piece single walls. Hit me up, willing to deal, have alot to chose from, even package deals.

[email protected]
Cell (562)652-6228

Ready to deal!!!!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I still have some TZs, Rts, WT and TW, most in 28, 29 and 30 oz. These are available for trade to fellow Anarchist and of course for sale. Gonna redo my inventory, just found a few NIW and a Utrip Nano 30 oz, hit me up!!!!! I need an Easton Scandium single wall for a teammate prefer 28 oz, LMK if you have one to trade.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Its is but not as well known White Steels. Also mant like the Omega better for the slight EL. What are you hearing price wise?

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Still have RTs, TZs and assorted other double walls, looking for Anderson single walls, particularly Flextech and One Cryos

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for Flexzilla in 27 or 28.

Looking for an Omega in 27 or 28. Or an OG Nano SPA in 28.

Let me know what you have.

I have a bunch of trade bait if you are interested in composites. Thank you.