Price Check Andeson Double Walls

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I still have a bunch of great Anderson Double walls, willing to trade or sell, looking for single wall, prefer Andersons. Recently tried to move a Wraptech in good clean shape, asked $80 shipped, was this price outa line?

msinn

Addicted to Softballfans
On the high side, but not crazy high. Been seeing them in the 60-75 shipped range.

krunchyfrogg

It's all in the reflexes
I just don't see people looking for these anymore.

WE know how good they are, but people want the newest, shiniest toys.

I'd say you'd be lucky to get $50 shipped for these. I know I'd take it for my metals.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Which one of these, in your Anderson guys' opinion, is the best with the ASA 52's?

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
But, um, which one is the 07? :eek:

4th from the top, blue taper and red/silver shell. In terms of overall performance the Kelly bat would be best but the durability is compromised by design, BUT IT WOULD BE SIC UNTIL IT GAVE UP!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Sorry asleep at the switch....
The 07 RT is 30 oz NIW, never swuang it but I always move up an oz on my metal batz. I did have a 32 oz Flextech but someone snagged it, LOL.
I will make a concerted effort to post up more info on all the metal I have left.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
BTW I had a trade set up for the Napalm but the guy never showed. Who is Storm and does anyone know how to contact him/her/them?

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I just don't see people looking for these anymore.

WE know how good they are, but people want the newest, shiniest toys.

I'd say you'd be lucky to get $50 shipped for these. I know I'd take it for my metals.

I would keep them for that price Krunchy, there are enough metal leagues and these bats are still some of the best double walls made, they hold up well and hit the ball as well or better than what is new on the market now.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe

Kelly Wraptech 27 oz, clean, no dents, not much waving. Its been hit but not alot. dIAMOND fLEX tECHNOLOGY, NO asa STAMP

jaj23

Eye Baller
4th from the top, blue taper and red/silver shell. In terms of overall performance the Kelly bat would be best but the durability is compromised by design, BUT IT WOULD BE SIC UNTIL IT GAVE UP!

What's up!? How are things going? Are you still in Minnesota?

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
BTW I had a trade set up for the Napalm but the guy never showed. Who is Storm and does anyone know how to contact him/her/them?

The guy that owned the company that had us build those bats was a Vietnamese gentleman named Storm Nimh. He had a clothing manufacturer in Vietnam. I haven't Talked to Storm since 2000.

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
The guy that owned the company that had us build those bats was a Vietnamese gentleman named Storm Nimh. He had a clothing manufacturer in Vietnam. I haven't Talked to Storm since 2000.

I had a nice chat with Storm back in the day.. He said there was a glue like substance between the walls that needed to break down for bat to reach its full potential. SMOKE

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I had bro contact me and wanted to trade me for the Storm but never showed, would really like to get this bat to him, not looking for any premium, though its a very clean (and nice looking bat). Would trade for a nice Anderson single wall ( an ASA Nano would be great), but any clean single wall would do. I think I will just put it back on the market. I still have some real nice Wraptech, RTs, Techwrap, TZs and some nice Worth ESTs. Gonna get a for sales post soon, hope this heat wave breaks soon, LOL.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
My day job is killin me, I will try to get weights and decriptions up on all the double wass I have in the Anderson selling section. At least its below 90 and I wont melt doing it....