For Sale Annual Rawlings Dealer DTO RGGC

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
https://gloves.custom.rawlings.com/design/16f09243

Have 2 for this one. Finger pad can go either way and open to similar ideas.
I *think* I like it? Nice mock up!
I'm just not that familiar with the 316 pattern, the builder says deeper than a NP and wider than a 200, those definitely can't be bad things! I just can't get past that horseshoe welting around the web! I love 12" gloves, there's probably been 20+ of them here at the house!

lorichie56

I *think* I like it? Nice mock up!
I'm just not that familiar with the 316 pattern, the builder says deeper than a NP and wider than a 200, those definitely can't be bad things! I just can't get past that horseshoe welting around the web! I love 12" gloves, there's probably been 20+ of them here at the house!

Im open to another pattern. I'm basically looking for a smaller glove to break in for baseballs. All my gloves are 12 3/4" or 13" broken in for softballs. The other guy that put this together with me did like this pattern though.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Does a wing tip play true to size?
I've honestly never owned one before Mithre, but I *think* I remember reading somewhere a while back that they purposely had larger / roomier hand stalls which made the gloves wider! (think RV23).

The Horween 204W-2HT Pro Label I handled at the Myrtle Beach outlet was a BIG 11.5" glove!
B1FEEB45-C119-4B8E-B6EA-1225FDE99810.jpeg

mv_mkv

I've honestly never owned one before Mithre, but I *think* I remember reading somewhere a while back that they purposely had larger / roomier hand stalls which made the gloves wider! (think RV23).

The Horween 204W-2HT Pro Label I handled at the Myrtle Beach outlet was a BIG 11.5" glove!
View attachment 67529
Wow now that’s a beauty! I’d buy that up in a heartbeat.

iown2002

Does a wing tip play true to size?

Not sure about true to size.

For reference I have a "cadet" style hand for those familiar with golf glove sizing. Wide hand but fairly short fingers. 7.25 wrist to middle finger tip.

The wingtip for me is nice because it is wide across the knuckle and I can relace to a narrow opening.

iown2002

View attachment 67529

Any chance this bad boy is still there? :) Would love to give them a call!