Another custom 1781 thrad!!!!!!!!

Today's the day. I'm taking the plunge and getting a custom done. I've narrowed it down to 4 options. I'm not really concerned with which one people think look best, but it will be one of these 4.

1781mocks.png

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
I like the Cleveland Browns look myself, especially for an Ohiweigan. That Buckeye nonsense is for the birds.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
From the A2000s at my local stores, only the OT leather impresses me (the black is ok). And overall, while tan and black gloves seem to look better with age, brightly colored ones never do... but with the number of gloves we all use, they never seem to get TOO worn looking. LOL.

Mason4208

so is the news that these custom play around 12.5" I'm assuming? I'm tempted. POS3 if you had balls you would've gotten black and pink.

2_zpsb80d446f.png

3_zpsa6b7728a.png

1781_Custom_batterSil2_GID2214746846_wilson_GID_palm_zps76e523af.png

Last edited:

Mason4208

Pink and pink is an option. No pink lace. Id use black and pink, but don't know if I'd spend $300+ for a pink glove unless my wife passed an it was dedicated to her or something.

sac4

Addicted to Softballfans
My custom 1781 I just got was just under 12.5. These are really nice I'm now thinking about getting a second one. The OT leather with black lace, welting and binding.