For Sale Another herd sale......HOH, GOTM minty

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
Looking to move these. From L to R

July 2013 GOTM DW5. A lot of couch catch. About 80% broke in. Game ready IMO. White has ball markings and a lace left a mark on the white. I left is under a couch cushion with a ball in it.
$150 + $15 shipping + 3% = $170 shipped / $165 gifted

MC24 GOTM (November I think). Very light couch catch. 10% broke in. Shelfer really. I might have thrown 10 balls into it
$185 + $15 shipping + 3% = $206 shipped $200 gifted

Rawlings DM Pro-200-6. Slight Aso dunk. Real stiff still, very deep pocket. Best 11.5" pattern for softball. Plays deep and wide.
$145 + $15 shipping + 3% = $165 shipped / $160 gifted

August GOTM Elvis Andrus 1786. Light use. Have used for catch at the fields. The camel color shows wear but glove is on great shape.
$160 + $15 shipping + 3% = $180 shipped / $175 gifted

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Oh that Miggy and Andrus...Wish I wasnt trying to clear a few things out...nice prices too Tex.

sbfreak

D Nation ALL DAY!!!
I have one of the mc24s and it is a killer glove. If you aren't afraid to use a collectable glove it makes an awesome IF glove for softball. glws

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
Be careful, you may get banned because your gloves are clean! SBF police are on here roaming looking to ban everyone who doesnt kiss their ass!

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
Hookemfox and I have a deal pending for all 4. Would rather take that deal as he's local and would save shipping. If it fall through I will go in order of pm for each glove. First pm for asking prices will be given next dibs.

Loganabell09

Part Time Player
Hookemfox and I have a deal pending for all 4. Would rather take that deal as he's local and would save shipping. If it fall through I will go in order of pm for each glove. First pm for asking prices will be given next dibs.

Can you text me? My numbers in your dm. You'll be pleased with my deal

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
All gloves sold to hookemfox. Meeting him today. I appreciated the offer of even more than asking for all 4 but he was the first to ask for all four.