Any 2017 Info ???

THESHOE

Starting Player
Any 2017 Easton Info ???

Was all hyped to hear what's next but worried now with PSG's announcement of filing for bankruptcy and what it might mean for Easton.

Hope to see a 2017 line, especially after how damn good the Flex has been to me.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Yeah as a sponsor to the SiS team... That doesn't tell much when it comes to the Easton product and the ownership and financial crisis of the conglomerate that owns Easton brand...

Easton will be fine. PSG just needs to file bankruptcy because they lost a ton of money with the Sports Chalet/Sports Authority closures. Basically, the debt needs to flow down stream. From what I was told at HQ, they're going all FLex technology next season - Wegman Flex coming soon.

4xtra

Player/Coach
Easton will be fine. PSG just needs to file bankruptcy because they lost a ton of money with the Sports Chalet/Sports Authority closures. Basically, the debt needs to flow down stream. From what I was told at HQ, they're going all FLex technology next season - Wegman Flex coming soon.

you said ALL FLEX tech?

Im cool with that but
TCT,
CNT and even
IMX tech were all good IF you break them in properly.
ANd they stay legit compression wise MUCH longer than the others....
Easton is NOT for everyone.

The problem, as I was told, was that Easton is seeing that people don't want to put the time into getting an Easton ready. Basically, they need to compete with Worth/Miken.

I was at the hit lab a couple of months ago and they let us hit a prototype that tested 240 in the wrapper. Engineers are working on getting it to stay at or around that number. The bat felt better than the current Flex.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
you said ALL FLEX tech?

Im cool with that but
TCT,
CNT and even
IMX tech were all good IF you break them in properly.
ANd they stay legit compression wise MUCH longer than the others....
Easton is NOT for everyone.

The problem, as I was told, was that Easton is seeing that people don't want to put the time into getting an Easton ready. Basically, they need to compete with Worth/Miken.

I'm just hoping that Easton doesn't do the "hot out of wrapper/zero durability" thing that everyone else is doing. They'll have nothing to differentiate themselves from the competition.

If they can deliver bats that are hot quick AND have their trademark durability, they'll have the holy grail and will own the market. I'm skeptical, but hopeful.

4xtra

Player/Coach

I was at the hit lab a couple of months ago and they let us hit a prototype that tested 240 in the wrapper. Engineers are working on getting it to stay at or around that number. The bat felt better than the current Flex.

interesting.....

I'm ready for these new flex bats. The flex loaded and reckoning have been super legit for me. Game ready real quick IMO.

usafshelland

Addicted to Softballfans

I really hope that's not true...just picked up a Ronin because it has almost all the exact same specs as the ST98 and ST100...even swings like one. I don't know, it may be a cheaper Easton but it suits me well.

WillW3

Starting Player
I really hope that's not true...just picked up a Ronin because it has almost all the exact same specs as the ST98 and ST100...even swings like one. I don't know, it may be a cheaper Easton but it suits me well.
Except it's not CNT composite.