Any Akadema Fans in Here?

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
I just purchased one of the Torino series gloves and I'm really looking forward to using it. I've owned a couple precision series in the past and really liked them so hopefully this will work as well. Any other Akadema fans out there?

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep, I have a Torino for infield use and just purchased a patriot series for me of glove

Nice man, I got the ACM39 that I'll use pretty mush anywhere I hope. What style do you use for the infield. I'm really interested to hear how the AMO 102 and the patriot series 12in H-web plays.

RalphG427

On the bench
I have not used one but I have been on the lookout. They look like quality gloves. I would love to be able to put my hand in one first before I buy.

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
I have one of the limited production first line of akadema apache gloves, with gold embroidery.every bit as nice as my heart of the hide and a2000

sammyrod1

Addicted to Softballfans
NO !!!!!!

delete thread just kidddding im a new converted glove huer i have issues, but i really like the feel of the manny version breaks in nice

BryonR41

Nice man, I got the ACM39 that I'll use pretty mush anywhere I hope. What style do you use for the infield. I'm really interested to hear how the AMO 102 and the patriot series 12in H-web plays.

I use the aer3 for the infield, I web. And the new glove I just got was the USA 134h, h web. Still a while yet till the new one is broken in, but so far I really like the patriot line.

kshelton85

Addicted to Softballfans
I just picked picked up an older professional series Akadema and it seems like very nice leather. It is still very stiff, now I just have to break it in.

freelanceterry

Addicted to Softballfans
Purchased the Torino 12.75 H-web for a buddy...his wedding gift. Pretty stiff new. Takes some time to break in. Great quality though. Not much for padding in the palm. Will shape anyway you like it. I prefer a more padding in the palm, otherwise, I'd have one on the way. Plus, the dark brown shell + the light palm look awesome I think. Great glove overall as far as I could tell.

bradblah

Weeeeee
i had an AZR-136 that i sold bc i wasn't using it and kinda regret doing so. it felt like a nicely built glove and it looked really nice.

i got a 11.75 pro-soft with an I web with the funnel pattern. love the thing. Wouldn't trade it for anything. The funnel makes it play bigger than what it really is. The leather is a little thin but it makes for easier break in.