Any Designers wanna make some extra cash designing race car graphics?

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
Whats up folks.

I own a local vinyl/ wrap business in Michigan. In the next few months is our busy season when it comes to racecars. We do all the logo design, graphics, wraps for most of the local tracks. And with our thinking being that we are gonna have almost triple the cars we did last year, i was wondering if some of the amazing designers on here would like to help out designing logos to be cut and or printed on vinyl and installed on racecars. Just seeing if any of you guys would want to do this. Of course i will pay and we can work out a price per car or per logo or what not. Or maybe even a percentage of total car (Ranging from 400-2200)

Two types of the designing would be:
Designing for die cut graphics. Meaning it can't have any blended/faded colors. Everything is solid colors. But you can still layer them.

Designing for vehicle wrap. We do quarter wraps to full wraps. This is unlimited on the design you can do.

If interested comment on this thread and i'll PM you. Thanks.

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit
Im interested in doing this on a freelance basis...check out my artwork (link in my signature) and LMK please.

Thanks,

Al

Zipperking

WTP all day
are the logos like recreations of sponsor logos? I might be able to help you, I used to do a bunch of race cars when I had my sign shop back in the day.

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
are the logos like recreations of sponsor logos? I might be able to help you, I used to do a bunch of race cars when I had my sign shop back in the day.

Recreations somewhat. A lot of racers want the sponsor logos tweaked to be more racer like. But same basis. A lot of racers prefer cut graphics though, just because they are cheaper.

Last edited:

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm an engineer but I would be interested in doing this on the side for the sake of my kids. They are really into race cars right now and they would love seeing one with their daddy's artwork on them. I did print design before my engineering career and I have done some team logos here and there over the years. If this a low risk 'only get paid' if your design is used setup, I'm down.

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
sounds good, well shoot me a pm if you end up needing help. Here's a link to my photobucket with some samples if you want to see my skills.

http://s245.beta.photobucket.com/user/zipperking/library/

For some reason, photobucket once they swtiched to that beta website will load almost all the way and then go white on my work computer. Don't know why.

I'm an engineer but I would be interested in doing this on the side for the sake of my kids. They are really into race cars right now and they would love seeing one with their daddy's artwork on them. I did print design before my engineering career and I have done some team logos here and there over the years. If this a low risk 'only get paid' if your design is used setup, I'm down.

Pretty much. I'll write your name down.

Can i get everyone who is interested real name, board name and email please.

Also, logos must be able to be sent to me in .eps, .ai and .psd files.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
It's kinda quiet right now and with my current Coast Guard work schedule I might be able to help you out when needed Let me know.