Any FB on the 2016 DC41

RC245

Addicted to Softballfans
Takes a little longer to get going than the Freak 30 or Black.

Anyone saying they're failing after a few hits may be using rocks as mine took a little longer to be game ready. Definitely went next level after hitting some 44/400's and 47/500's though. So I wouldn't use the rocks for BP too much.

Stiffer handle/barrel feel than the OG or black DC and a little less endload than the black DC. Probably need to drop down an oz if you aren't used to that much endload still.

But they are every bit as good as the Freak 30 and OG DC on the fence when we hit.

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
Mine was launching the ball from swing one. Love the end load it has for sure. Just like any new Miken imo it's a great bat if you like endload.

jessie

Real solution #11
Making me want to pull off the wrapper and swing my warranty return, sounds like a hot bat

BryonR41

I've swung demarini pretty much my entire softball career. I've always been intrigued by the dc41, on,y because my number has always been 41. Anyway, I finally got my hands on one and it is unreal...some of the Demars are getting posted for sale tonight. The one I had about 100 swings, I was hitting the ball consistently 310-330 (normally I can hit hrs), other guys on the team said they hit the ball firer tonight than they ever had....