Any interest in a $200 buy in league?

STOMPKIN

El Jefe
UPDATED! Any interest in a $100 buy in league?

Updating to $100 payout, got a couple of more interested at $100.

Gauging interest, if we have enough teams, I'd like to form a slightly higher stakes Yahoo league. 12 teams, PPR, weekly payouts for high score, payouts for highest final score, as well as 1st through 3rd playoffs, and 1st overall regular season. Will also have a consolation payout for best of the worst (non playoff teams).

Thinking I have at least 4 teams so far. Post here or send me a PM.

Last edited:

STOMPKIN

El Jefe
Updated with $100 buy in (as opposed to $200)

Bunch of broke ****s up in here with no skillz. Come on ladies, let's make this happen.

Here's the breakout of the payout:
$160 weekly payout ($10 per week)
$100 Total points winner
$500 1st place playoffs
$250 2nd place playoffs
$125 3rd place playoffs
$75 Toilet Bowl winner

Yes, it totals $1210, I am paying out $10 more than the buy in, generous guy, I know....

Last edited:

STOMPKIN

El Jefe
Teams (confirmed):
1) Stompkin (paid)
2) Restraint
3) Go24 (paid)
4) hopalong
5) Steve's Unreal Team
6) rhound50
7) Ross
8) Jim
9) NDshotokan (paid)
10) johnny darter
11) the_kid (Paid)
12) John

I'll collect money once we have the league filled. Looks like all spots may be filled, get signed up on the league page all.

Last edited:

adon14x

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd do it if it weren't for those homo***ual payouts. Payout 1-3 and 1st place reg and most points at most.

STOMPKIN

El Jefe
I'd do it if it weren't for those homo***ual payouts. Payout 1-3 and 1st place reg and most points at most.

Normally I would agree with you, but I played in a league like this for the past 4 years, and it keeps all teams involved. You can be "out of it" completely within the first few weeks and stop caring, but with this, you still have the chance to earn a few bucks. If you spend $200 to play, and end up winning $100 at the end of the year, still feels better than a **** in your ass.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
My H2H baseball reg season ends this week and I can finish anywhere from 2nd to 4th depending on what happens this week. If I finish 3rd or better, I'll do this league. Will know on Sunday.

3rd gets $150, 4th gets nothing. I can also win money in the playoffs but my team isn't very good, I've just gotten a lucky schedule.

And I would probably only do it if you can get 12 teams. 10 teams sucks.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
1st place regular season payout is mad gay. Your prize is playing the easiest team or having a by in the playoffs.

STOMPKIN

El Jefe
1st place regular season payout is mad gay. Your prize is playing the easiest team or having a by in the playoffs.

If you join, I'm happy to consider changing those payouts. Come on brother....

Also - I'll only hold the league if we have 12, I agree that 10 team leagues are gay.

STOMPKIN

El Jefe
My H2H baseball reg season ends this week and I can finish anywhere from 2nd to 4th depending on what happens this week. If I finish 3rd or better, I'll do this league. Will know on Sunday.

3rd gets $150, 4th gets nothing. I can also win money in the playoffs but my team isn't very good, I've just gotten a lucky schedule.

And I would probably only do it if you can get 12 teams. 10 teams sucks.

Sounds good, and good luck!

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Payouts are good. But if I were gonna spend that kind of money I'd put another team into the NFFC.

STOMPKIN

El Jefe
They've got all levels from $150 entries to over $1,000. It's not just for the super rich. :)

That's cool, I didn't read into it that closely I guess. Still not sure why you guys feel your chances would be better there than with a group of people from here.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
$1600 per team? Not exactly the same thing.

I play the Rotowire online leagues $350 ppr, auction $1000 budget for the year for free agents, really well run and fun leagues for play in. Though for this league its probably less ideal since their message board communication is minimal and they don't allow trades. No reason to play against other SBF guys if I can't talk ****.