any interest?

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
I'm assuming you're looking for trades? Because if you're looking to sell, you need to list a price. Figuring you know that as long as you've been on here, just figured I'd point it out.

bart55

bad a$$ mo fo
Im not looking for an auction, I honestly have no idea what this is worth? I have never had and anderson nor really swung one. If I have to post a price I'd say $75 shipped. Sorry, didn't mean to upset anyone

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Wasn't upset, just making sure it's done the way it's supposed to be on SBF. I'd gladly do that price for it, but don't need a bat and I'm a TZ guy anyway.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Wasn't someone looking for an RT recently? S/N started with a d... I'm too lazy to go looking.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
which r/t is the 2009? i have a 2010, but dont see a 2009 thats not a fp in friscos price guide

It's painted about the same as the 2008. Silver (or white I think I've seen, although that may have just been camera flash) taper/handle and red barrel.

CYCLONES_COACH

Addicted to Softballfans
This is the guy that wanted a RT so bad....djcs1204....hit him up cause he only had like $80 to deal with...this is right in his wheelhouse.

big150man

Back from the real world
jkljawjlksdfjlk;laswjd;klfjlasjldfjj!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dammit. Why did I have to miss this!!!

i was trying to find your phone number and realized it was in my phone that crapped out on me last week, trying to get up with you and let you know about this! text me sometime so i have your number back

TEX1959

Addicted to Softballfans
deal is done
got the bat today
but its not NOW..........its NIW!!!
now i have 2 Rocketechs i dont want to take the wrapper off of
brag post???

TEX1959

Addicted to Softballfans
IMG_0861-1.jpg

krunchyfrogg

It's all in the reflexes
WTF did you do to the grip on that OGRT? Oh man, that's like putting a crappy plastic frame from Walmart on the Mona Lisa!

TEX1959

Addicted to Softballfans
on the grip is coban, its an elastic bandage that only sticks to itself, underneath that, the original wrap on the one that has been swung since '04 looks almost new
depending on how much you stretch it, it gives you a good cushy grip that compresses to nearly nothing