any mizuno 12.5 mvp glove reviews

Mendiza

As the thread says, I'm interested in buying a new infield glove, and I was looking at the mizuno 12.5 mvp glove. Wanted to know if anyone had any experiences with it, good or bad. Either is helpful?

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
I had the 13 inch H-web and if you are concerned about the leather don't be because it is good quality and holds it's shape really well. The only thing to look out for is the Web design, the single posts usually play shallow so it is usually an infield only pattern.

Mendiza

I had the 13 inch H-web and if you are concerned about the leather don't be because it is good quality and holds it's shape really well. The only thing to look out for is the Web design, the single posts usually play shallow so it is usually an infield only pattern.
Thanks for the feedback, yeah I wanted the single post to play third.

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
I've heard a lot of good things about the MVP series but beyond just handling them I don't have much personal experience.

Everyone i've talked to though seems to think they're a really good value.

JDM215

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been gaming mine for about 2 years and it's held up. I like it for what it is. A little tlc goes a long way with things and as long as you take care of it. It's a good glove.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got a couple of shelf MVPs because of the color ways. Personally, leather is TOO soft for my liking. I think it would be nice as a back up but it wouldn't be my gamer.