Any new bats comparable to 14/15 Juggy?

Tylervalo

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm trying to find a new bat to replace my 2014 Juggy, are there any new bats that have the same feel with the 12" barrel and handle flex?

THESHOE

Starting Player
Are we talking ASA or Utrip?

If Utrip

2018 or 2019 Juggy will get you in that OG Juggy/J2u/J3u range handle whip and 12" EL barrel.

When it comes to ASA I haven't got a clue tbh.

I'm trying to find a new bat to replace my 2014 Juggy, are there any new bats that have the same feel with the 12" barrel and handle flex?

lakeyale13

Manager

If you are playing USSSA then go with the Demarini DB44 Juggy...2018 or 2019. Just an amazing bat. Can't say enough about it.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
The omega 2 carbon dual stamp has the same handle, more endloaded and over sticker weight a little, and requires some breakin, the new asa juggy has the aluminum handle, your best bet is to find a used 14/15 juggy or an asa 15 insane, I feel the handle on that is flexy but not as much as the 14/15 juggy

SwingTheD206

The original DB44 is a dual stamp exclusive, the black and green Future.

Try that one.
Huh? I think you're confused a bit. The Future's from oldest to newest in colorway are Black/Royal Blue, White/Forest Green, Red/White/Blue (USA), Black/Neon Green, Black/Royal Blue (almost like a re-issue of the OG). The DB44 Juggy's from oldest to newest in colorway are Black/Purple, Black/Red, Black/Teal. The DB44's have never been dual stamp, but Future's all are. DB44's have a composite handle, Future's have an alloy handle.

ShortYellowBus

I found the bat to have a little bit more of flex, so I didn’t hang around too long in my bag.

I thought the endload was perfect though.

FC0AD305-B6D1-4C62-8133-58876B5B18A8.jpeg

Tylervalo

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm ASA unfortunately. I can find the occasional like new J4 and J5 on Ebay but people are asking $300+

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I found the bat to have a little bit more of flex, so I didn’t hang around too long in my bag.

I thought the endload was perfect though.

View attachment 57317

This was the only future that had a different end cap, it was hotter out of the wrapper quicker and had a different feel imo, I remember jeremy(a3) stating that these end caps where a mistake by demarini and it created a quicker breakin and feedback, maybe that’s what you remember, Ive had them all and not one them ever felt flexy, always stiff, took like 600-800 hits to feel good with 52’s, but definitely a masher with hard balls

Last edited: