Any Webbing on the 2 piece bats?

nomar1fan

Banned User
Anyone seen any on thiers - my one shelled bats (DBoys, Avarice and even Pure are webbed up and zippered) but nothing on my Spiked and Wanted)

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
My ASA wanted doesn't have webbing but it also only has 31 all game hits.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
My USSSA Wanted is :eek:. I do not own nor have I ever owned a bat anywhere near this hot. :D

I can jump on board with that yet, but i hit one this wknd with maybe 100 swing. It was great!

I swear, every new Combat i swing is top shelf!!!!!

Skov18

Stuck in E Ball
1B7BE6B7-FBFB-4319-9827-D9EE942051E3-5299-0000022AE9370E63_zpse6cf80c9.jpg

Paint flew off at approximately sing 40. Put around 150 more sings on it and it hasn't changed.

ATL Rookie

Manager
My ASA Wanted is all webbed up and nasty. Still waiting on my Utrip. Going to call in again Friday and see if I can get an update on when it will ship.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine has some very very faint webbing. If you look hard enough outside when the sun is shining you can see it. Indoor lighting it is very hard to see. I do have a very small spot that started tracking.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
None?!? Mine has about 220ish if not more hits and has a little

Do you wanna swap Wanted asa for my utrip DB so we can get these things broke in for each other. LOL

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
How long do you think it will take you to get my DBu as smoking hot as you claim it to be? With no intentions of putting down the Wanted I will need something when she goes and I am waiting on the return.

alteredzx

Bazinga
How long do you think it will take you to get my DBu as smoking hot as you claim it to be? With no intentions of putting down the Wanted I will need something when she goes and I am waiting on the return.

1 bp session. Thats all I need.

alteredzx

Bazinga
The wanted is clicking at the connection piece. Like the 2 peice eastons. Its not major but you hear it. After 1000 or so hits, its finally webbed and got a little rattle to it.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
That's what I am dreading. I couldn't stand swinging the old green and grey stealth plus we had once it started the wobble.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
We got rid of it shortly after because know one liked the way it felt after the wobble developed. It really didn't get any hotter once the wobble started.