Any word on the Oliveira 2pc?

ShutD23

Addicted to Softballfans
March 15 get ready

I know everyone has there type of favorite brand and a style from a one piece or a 2 piece I'm not trying to force anything but I'm truly greatful for all the support from you guys and the trust and faith combat has put on me everything had been such a blessing I don't care if you guys get one but if you do thank you for trying it out and supporting not just me but I work hard for my family and friends and where I come from so it's for all of us much love aloha Bryce

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Looks are awesome for sure. Are they the same as the old wanted or are they different though? I have heard nothing but great things about the wanted line so curious to know. Different composite type, weave etc?

Thx MB:cool:

coop14

Derby ******
THE BO --- I love calling him that... is balanced ... completely new construction ... G3 resin system ... new handle construction ... P.E.D. disk system.... all the lab and field testing is complete... production has started..... lizard skin grip..... and blessed by are little Hawaiian....

We are very excited to have such a hard working humble young man join the Derby Boys.... He offsets Greinert....

TheY should be shipping to Softballfans.com by March 15 ... going to be a very limited supply so I would contact Coach early.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
THE BO --- I love calling him that... is balanced ... completely new construction ... G3 resin system ... new handle construction ... P.E.D. disk system.... all the lab and field testing is complete... production has started..... lizard skin grip..... and blessed by are little Hawaiian....

We are very excited to have such a hard working humble young man join the Derby Boys.... He offsets Greinert....

TheY should be shipping to Softballfans.com by March 15 ... going to be a very limited supply so I would contact Coach early.

this excites me in my nether regions.

bomber20

Addicted to Softballfans
Only 750 of each bat will be produced. Greinert's signature Derby Boys & Oliveira's signature Wanted USSSA models will be released in March. The ASA versions of both in May. Greinert's bats will feature half oz endloads.