Anybody busted a new Easton yet? L1.0/2.0/5.0?

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
Long time Worth guy here and have finally strayed over into Easton waters. I still have some Titans and 454's but after swinging a buddies L2.0 right out of the wrapper and having it severely outperform my Warfighter right out of the wrapper I now have an L1.0, L2.0 and L5.0 on the way. The new Worths open up pretty nicely after a few hundred swings but once they change sound and get game ready most of them begin to unravel and die a quick death in my hands. How are these new Eastons? Do they web up like the old ones? When do you guys stop BP'ing them, if ever? If any have busted how long do they last on average?

I really have not seen many of the newer Eastons around here, Mizunos and TPS are big locally so I don't really have anything to compare with.

D RODZ

I Hit Piss RODZ
Welcome to the Nation. My teammate has one that's webbed up all over. Older webbing, not diagonal spirals. Very HOT. Him and another teammate use it and last I heard, it has over 850 hits and still strong. They only use it in games now. Not sure how many hits they had on it before they made it a gamer only. These guys are muscled up too and hit the ball very hard. This bat will last a good amount of hits but depends how big you are and how hard you swing will determine the life of this bat. Then again they may be some duds out there.

grubd

Banned User
Mine is at 800 and I BP it with 450s and 525s. Not a slap hitter either can put em out in upwards of 350-360 range. I was about to trade it for a 30 but it seems to have a paint crack forming.

frdvschvy

Addicted to Softballfans
Busted an L2 at about 250 cuts with 525 balls. It was webbed all over and flat out nasty. The L1 I got as a replacement has no signs of slowing down at about the 200 hit mark and almost looks brand new.

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
Busted an L2 at about 250 cuts with 525 balls. It was webbed all over and flat out nasty. The L1 I got as a replacement has no signs of slowing down at about the 200 hit mark and almost looks brand new.

Seems like the life span of the l2 is significantly shorter than the L1. Do you thi I it was hotter? Or just got hot from the start?

EVILHOMER360

Baaaat Fleeeeep!
Yea that broken L2 is a fluke.. I"ve Bp'd plenty of these with rocks, and all are well into 500-1000 hits now.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Yea that broken L2 is a fluke.. I"ve Bp'd plenty of these with rocks, and all are well into 500-1000 hits now.

I agree with this, my L2 is getting toward 1k swings probably at least half of those are with evil BPs, Zns and Apex bullets and its still going strong and getting better.

I like the way the guy with the broken one made sure to take the pic so it showed the Easton on the inside to avoid the inevitable must be shaved comments, well done.

creative10

Banned User
we had a tourney today and my gamer (27oz L1) with roughly 3,000 swings broke tonight. Still hittable but big shark tooth and sounds like a dam shot gun. Probably one more good at bat in her;) One of the sickest bats I have owned.

godsfavorite32

Loyalty iz aLL I KnoW!!!!
we had a tourney today and my gamer (27oz L1) with roughly 3,000 swings broke tonight. Still hittable but big shark tooth and sounds like a dam shot gun. Probably one more good at bat in her;) One of the sickest bats I have owned.

Damn 3000 wishi could have swung that wow...so you do like L1 better then 100H

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
Yeah I can't see many Easton's busting in 250 swings. I'm going to BP them until they get webbed up then take them to gamer status. It will be interesting to me to compare them all.

Woody54

Coach
I started swinging Easton last year and busted one of my 100w after 2500 swings.. This year outta my L2's 1 has 1200 swings and stupid the barrel is really soft though on that my other 1 has 300 or so swings and it's opened up just not like my other 1..

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
I got the L5.0 in yesterday. Feels really endloaded and weighs 27.4 on the scale. Just about perfect for me. The L1.0 and L2.0 should be in tomorrow.

When I was asking around the few guys I know that swing them every person told me the L1.0 was hotter. I have only swung an L2.0 and it was plenty good and was not even webbed up yet but that bat in a 27 felt VERY balanced unlike this L5.0 I just got in.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
my 27oz L2 feels plenty endloaded. deff not balanced. more endloaded than my 27.5 Blackout. the L1, L2 and L5 should all feel the same swing weight-wise

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
Traded my 27oz l1 for a 28oz bc the 27 felt very light and didn't have a real noticeable endload to me. . Got my 28 today and its a feels like a damn sledge hammer. Feels like it will be too much for me but haven't bp'd it yet. Wish there was a middle ground kinda. Feels at least 2oz heavier than my 27 did

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
Like I said I swung a friends 27 L2.0 and thought it was a 26. This 27 L5.0 I just got feels like a 28!

I'm going to weigh all them and check balance points when I get the others in.

Darracq

Like I said I swung a friends 27 L2.0 and thought it was a 26. This 27 L5.0 I just got feels like a 28!

I'm going to weigh all them and check balance points when I get the others in.

My 27 l2 feels pretty endloaded, i was afraid the 27 was going to be to light from what people were saying but mine is plenty endloaded. The 28 feels REALY endloaded, but the bat seems to come though better than you would think.

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
I got the L2.0 in today. Definitely feels end loaded but I don't think quite as much as the L5.0 does. The L5.0 is more along the lines of a sledge hammer but I like that super endloaded feel. The L2.0 is 27.1 on the scale and feels great to me. Just waiting on the L1.0 now which should be here tomorrow.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
I have a B1 with 1500+ swings with the hardest balls I could find and sometimes cold temps (like sub 20°F temps), and the bat is just now starting to spiderweb up. It has been awesome since the first hit and only gotten better. I think I might have finally reached full break in though.

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
I finally got a chance to swing the L1.0 and L2.0 today with ASA balls. The L1.0 didn't really have the 2 piece flexing handle feel to me but I liked the stiff feel of the L2.0 better than the Helmer.

Put about 30 swings on each and I got more distance out of the L2.0 but as we all know these new stamped bats can't truly be evaluated in 1 or 2 BP sessions. Neither bat has any webbing yet.