Anybody Else's Nano Chipping?

3B707

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got my 2nd gen Nano replacement last week and already have two or three small spots on the Nano area that have chipped away with less than 30 swings on it. I don't recall my last Nano having any issues with chipping, even after 300 swings. It's not a big deal (yet), but I am just curious if anybody else has experienced this...

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
Just got my 2nd gen Nano replacement last week and already have two or three small spots on the Nano area that have chipped away with less than 30 swings on it. I don't recall my last Nano having any issues with chipping, even after 300 swings. It's not a big deal (yet), but I am just curious if anybody else has experienced this...

if it gets worse, LMK!

That happened with my 2011 RT. After the bat got super used (and niceee) I didn't really care anymore, and I'm starting to feel like it's part of the character of my bat :D that and I changed the grip to white athletic tape with some cushion. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Just enjoy your bat, and if the chips get wayyy too noticeable just talk to the Boss ^ ^ ^ :D

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
That happened with my 2011 RT. After the bat got super used (and niceee) I didn't really care anymore, and I'm starting to feel like it's part of the character of my bat :D that and I changed the grip to white athletic tape with some cushion. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Just enjoy your bat, and if the chips get wayyy too noticeable just talk to the Boss ^ ^ ^ :D

Bats were made to be swung. Get 'em dirty!! :D :D

Bats were made to be swung. Get 'em dirty!! :D :D

Yup yup sure makes em look perty :D

I think the chips will grow on you, OP, as weird as that may sound. I was freaking out cause my bat chipped after the first game but after a while I didn't want to let go of it even for a newer non-chipped one. :confused::eek::)