anybody got.....

milkfisher

Addicted to Softballfans
a PM virus, or OGSB they want to get rid of? I need one quick. 27-28oz????

please help a brutha out:)

Huber

What are you looking to spend in case I see one and on the OGSB do you want original or RI

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
I had read they where different. Thought the barrel was different or something

Holy **** please tell me you are kidding...

OG means ORIGINAL. RI means REISSUE. The barrels are different sizes, so when he says he wants OG(ORIGINAL)SBGV, that does not mean he wants RI(REISSUE)SBGV.

Huber

The best part is you werent kidding. Dont even play like you were.

I won't try to act like it......I am new when it comes to bats and whatnot. I have played for years but never cared about the equipement.

So yes I made a noob mistake at the same rate it's not like there is a softball 101 for people to read about all the bats out there.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
What are you looking to spend in case I see one and on the OGSB do you want original or RI

I won't try to act like it......I am new when it comes to bats and whatnot. I have played for years but never cared about the equipement.

So yes I made a noob mistake at the same rate it's not like there is a softball 101 for people to read about all the bats out there.

Well now you know!

whtcrxghst

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 28 oz PM Virus I have been thinking about swapping for a lighter one. How much you want to spend?

texas-46

Addicted to Softballfans
They had a VIRUS on LONESTAR SOFTBALL,It was out of DALLAS. I just picked up a S.B for $60.00 minty and is on fire....

Ultima95

South TX DLAS
I have a 26FL OG Virus, a 26EL PM Virus, and 27FL OGSBGV, all with some wear on them, that I might let go for around $75-85. Send me a PM if you're still looking and I will get you some pics.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Holy **** please tell me you are kidding...

OG means ORIGINAL. RI means REISSUE. The barrels are different sizes, so when he says he wants OG(ORIGINAL)SBGV, that does not mean he wants RI(REISSUE)SBGV.

Eh, cut him some slack. He joined up last month, and he already knows ten times as much as I did back when I had been on SBF for a month or so.

Thanks sir.....Life of hard knocks for me :(

Yep. Gotta have thick skin on SBF, LOL. And when you're busted for not knowing something or are proven wrong, just gotta nut up and admit it :D.

Huber

Eh, cut him some slack. He joined up last month, and he already knows ten times as much as I did back when I had been on SBF for a month or so.

Yep. Gotta have thick skin on SBF, LOL. And when you're busted for not knowing something or are proven wrong, just gotta nut up and admit it :D.

hahahaha thanks bro