Anybody interested in a free NFL football pool?

Softball.com:

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Straight up or with points?
In all seriousness, week #1 and 17 are always a *****.

Chicago w/points 6.5....week 1 is a ***** for sure...I remember last year was a f'n joke for me..

what the **** are you talking about?

what I mean is....there are prob. ppl on here that joined for the hell of it and have no idea what they are doing....

how many leagues have you been in that were public leagues or non money leagues where ppl do bad one week and then just say **** it and don't bother w/it anymore or it's just not as fun as they thought and they just don't bother w/it...I def. see it happening here

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Chicago w/points 6.5....week 1 is a ***** for sure...I remember last year was a f'n joke for me..

what I mean is....there are prob. ppl on here that joined for the hell of it and have no idea what they are doing....

how many leagues have you been in that were public leagues or non money leagues where ppl do bad one week and then just say **** it and don't bother w/it anymore or it's just not as fun as they thought and they just don't bother w/it...I def. see it happening here

It definitely will...cuz there is no money involved. Even if you are having a suck season, if a pool has weekly wins you may still stay in it. If none, some will just punt.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
no i mean what the **** are you talking about using up all the sure picks

oh...I try and pick some of the weaker teams that should have pretty easy games off the get go, for example this week...chicago, arizona, tennesee...bcus you are done once you lose a game

use one of those teams and get them out of the way so you aren't stuck using the weak ass teams later in the season...maybe that makes sense to you maybe it doesn't....no matter what I say you will disagree w/it so take it for what it's worth...

all part of my great strategy to dominate :rolleyes:

Joker

oh...I try and pick some of the weaker teams that should have pretty easy games off the get go, for example this week...chicago, arizona, tennesee

use one of those teams and get them out of the way so you aren't stuck using the weak ass teams later in the season...maybe that makes sense to you maybe it doesn't....no matter what I say you will disagree w/it so take it for what it's worth...

you do realize this isn't a suicide pool right? you will pick every game every week

stork

oh...I try and pick some of the weaker teams that should have pretty easy games off the get go, for example this week...chicago, arizona, tennesee...bcus you are done once you lose a game

WTFRU talking about?

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
oh ****....nevermind...I have so many god damn fantasy things I was looking at one of them but not the sbf's one....I try and keep the same team name for all of them...turned into a cluster **** for me...

I sincerely apologize to both of you for :eek:

stork

oh ****....nevermind...I have so many god damn fantasy things I was looking at one of them but not the sbf's one....I try and keep the same team name for all of them...turned into a cluster **** for me...

I sincerely apologize to both of you for :eek:

Suggestion: checklist w/ cliffnotes.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
im in the wrong thread again:confused:. I thought we were talking about the eliminator challenge

check back a page or 2, I got all cluster ****ed to....to many dif. types of leagues going on...I get confused what all of them are..I'm a fantasy sports slut :eek:

notafan/aplayer

Addicted to Softballfans
thats what i was thinking. could be my interwebz is being stupid since i'm still here in the sunny country of iraq.

notafan/aplayer

Addicted to Softballfans
this is what i get and i'm doing copy paste thing lol
The password is incorrect. (Error #109)
The group is full. (Error #107)
This is not a private group. (Error #147)