Anybody out there in Central NJ?

Sloth91

Stand up! A few buddies and myself are always looking for people to take BP and mess around during the week between league games/tourneys.

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit in Hillsborough all the time. Well not so much now that it's cold. But over the spring and summer I'm out with my tee or soft toss machine multiple times a week.

2Legit 2Quit

Addicted to Softballfans
Local ball, stopped playing tourney ball cos it's not ghey enuff, Won a few readington leagues with BigWig but the ****er refuses to take the chip pic. .

**** wait, did play a tourney in 2017. Got concussed and won states. ilyk2win's team may have lost that day but they won the heart of my medical examiner.

Sloth91

Local leagues like Somerville, North Branch and Hillsborough but Readington mostly

nice my brother and cousin both play in somerville. i love torpey, one of the best fields around here. i may play there this year too. do you play in the mens or co ed spring/fall leagues in hillsborough? i play for big heads in the fall and chico's bail bonds in the spring

2Legit 2Quit

Addicted to Softballfans
Last played in Hillsborough was few years back in mens Sunday night. It's close to home but better competition in Readington and Somerville.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Exit 5
But always an admirer of bigwignj
And I thought Stang7222 passed away

I got pretty heavy into boxing a few years back and that kinda edged out softball for a while. Business has been booming the last year and a half and that has overtaken boxing and ball altogether. I may be making a return to tourney ball this year though, if I can stomach the man drama...

2Legit 2Quit

Addicted to Softballfans
nice my brother and cousin both play in somerville. i love torpey, one of the best fields around here. i may play there this year too. do you play in the mens or co ed spring/fall leagues in hillsborough? i play for big heads in the fall and chico's bail bonds in the spring

And lmk if u wanna hit anytime soon.

melkyway11

I live near Rutgers but ball at the Shore on Sundays, sometimes weeknight league @ Torpey. Keep me in the loop for bp in the area. Also, may need a stud or 2 for tourney on March 25th in Neptune

Cheeks230

Addicted to Softballfans
I got pretty heavy into boxing a few years back and that kinda edged out softball for a while. Business has been booming the last year and a half and that has overtaken boxing and ball altogether. I may be making a return to tourney ball this year though, if I can stomach the man drama...

Hey Mike hopefully we run into each other this year, I'm making my return to the tournament scene this year. I'm coaching a team from my area, we will be playing utrip this year.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Mike hopefully we run into each other this year, I'm making my return to the tournament scene this year. I'm coaching a team from my area, we will be playing utrip this year.

I just picked up with a team yesterday. That's all I got so far though. No name, don't know what associations... I'm sure I'll see you and Joe and a few others out there this season and look forward to it.