Anybody Tried 3N2 PROSPECT MID Cleats?

3B707

Addicted to Softballfans
I am looking for a good mid height shoe and typically prefer to get a pair with interchangable spikes so I don't have to replace the entire shoe twice a season.

It looks like the Prospect is being discontinued and if I buy them through 3N2 I won't be able to return or exchange them...anybody tried these?

Are the spikes specific to 3N2 or will the Penguin Universal replacement rubber cleats fit them?

I am guessing most people on here stick to truf shoes, but thought I would ask. Thanks for any input.

3N2Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
I am looking for a good mid height shoe and typically prefer to get a pair with interchangable spikes so I don't have to replace the entire shoe twice a season.

It looks like the Prospect is being discontinued and if I buy them through 3N2 I won't be able to return or exchange them...anybody tried these?

Are the spikes specific to 3N2 or will the Penguin Universal replacement rubber cleats fit them?

I am guessing most people on here stick to truf shoes, but thought I would ask. Thanks for any input.

3B707 - While discontinued, the Prospect is still covered under our Manufacturer Warranty against defect. Additionally, the interchangeable cleat (metal or plastic) works with Penguin Universal cleats that can be purchased at your local Sporting Goods Store.

Thanks for considering 3N2.

3B707

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks, I was going to pick them up off the 3N2 website because there are no dealers in my area, but it looks like there are no returns on clearance items. Mwill you be making another interchangable shoe?